Grow Biz In Oregon

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“Hello. We are starting a grow biz in Oregon and were wondering what strains to produce on this particular setting. We will be growing in a light dep greenhouse. Thank you”

Trainwreck or our gold leaf, maybe white widow and green crack as well possibly blueberry

1 Like

Gold leaf is fricking awesome !
It just grows, like a weed :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So does our trainwreck

Gotta try it next year, I am fully booked this season :wink:
And of corse, I am cloning Gold leaf, its one of the 3 strains perfectly performing here in the mountains…
Love it !

Agreed keep me posted buddy

Here is some info on a Washington grower. He grows strains that produce a lot. While they are still good strains everyone is growing for bulk. Now he can only get 1000 a pound. I would suggest going with connoisseur type weed. The market for truly great strains is going to grow faster as more and more mediocre strains hit the market. Even when quality strains are grown there are only a few real stars among them. Find those stars. Doesn’t matter how many pounds that huge Blue Dream produced when there is 1000’s of pounds of it hitting the market every year. Now more and more. Quality of high, flavor and taste are the keys to connoisseur weed.