GREAT FORUM! New Grower Question

Thank you sir.:+1:

bob31 ILGM Volunteer
November 13 |

sounds good, yes let them dry out and the transplant will do wonders for them! @growingwithtats Tag me like I tagged you when you update!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

growingwithtats
November 12 |

They are in small containers today buy I am transplanting them to 3-4 gal containers Monday when I get my bigger grow room set up. I think I over watered them too, now that you say that. Newbie mistake. At least the White widows are tuff! I think they will all be ok now that I have this board to get…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

How do I tag you?

1 Like

I put the “widows” in their new containers today and was amazed at the root structure already. I also got them in the new grow area set up and all is well.

When should I start the nutrients (If at all) I have Fox Farm.I have heard both positive and negative about nutrients. PH problems and such

2 Likes

You tag by putting the @ in front of the username like

@growingwithtats

1 Like

Like this @bob31 ?

How do I reply directly to you without posting on the forum?

push the reply botton on the message you are readin were u will see the heart 4 like it in the rite side im new grower to so welcome this place is live o fam @growingwithtats

I’m not seeing anything like a heart 4

Why do I get emails sometimes when I get a response on the forum and then they stopped? I am old and slow, not hip to the things I should be

MJ Plants need nutrients to grow big fat buds! @growingwithtats

Can you post this Support ticket before we do anything else? I need to get all the details of your grow so i can properly advise you.

I don’t know how to do anything on this board…Don’t know how to “Post a support ticket” Post a personal replay or anything…Sorry.

Here is the “heart” or Like Button @growingwithtats PS you don’t see a heart on your own posts.

1 Like

So when I like something , it tags someone?

we don’t allow personal messages @growingwithtats

1 Like

Ok. I’ll just set back and watch my plants grow. Cant figure this place out…

The emails will still come but when the forum is busy it can take a while for them to be sent. It is a setting on your profile. @growingwithtats

1 Like

Thanks for your help. Sorry to bother yall.

@growingwithtats

Patience my friend. Explain what you can’t figure out? There is no personal messaging. To tag me you do it like this @bob31

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

@bob31 Thanks for your patience!!! . I answered the questions the best I could.Not much info, but this is all completely new to me. I m hoping to get advice from experts like you.

2 Likes

@growingwithtats
Do you have a ph or tds meter ??
If not buy a set youll need them
Also do tou have feeding schedule for the ff nutrients?
One last thingvto keep in mind is ff tends to build salts up in soil so proper flushing in needed
Try to keep lights at least 18 inches min until they are older and closee to flower
The 24 is good so stay at that for now
I start fewding mine around week two
Here a copy of the fewding schedule

I personally feed as per schedule i don’t believe in half streaght feeds mix full feed less is my moto
If you feed half streaght your plants only get half of what they need
I suggest tou grab some sledgehammer flush agent when you get a chance as well it’s designed to break up the salt build up
Mfg knows thier product and wouldn’t have flushes worked into schedule if theu disnt think you was best