Good News for The Future of Growing?

A friend who also is a grower tagged me on this one!

Maybe this will be interesting for us too!

2 Likes

Very interesting. It is the wave of the future.

I would be more impressed if they grew more than just leafy greens which are the fastest growing cheapest on nutrients and lighting required and with the least nutritional value. Show me the numbers on things like carrots eggplant turnips potatoes and onions things which aren’t grown on 65 day harvest cycle

5 Likes

That’s the point. Therefor I’m asking. Maybe in the future there will be some further development and it may be interesting for us in the future.
I think I will keep an eye on this one.

I intend to expand on my outdoor garden next summer and may incorporate some hydroponics into it I already have the hydro bug so to me it would just be fun to play with more than anything and also give better reason for all my hydro purchases

3 Likes

@Donaldj I think I’m going to give the hydro thing a go this winter which will be good cause you’ll be around more then lol
Happy growing brother you’ll be talking to me a lot this winter if I do hahahah
:v: CB

2 Likes

Personally, I grow everything indoors and in a tent. Saves a pill of energy and way more efficient. Big things to come hopefully :+1:

1 Like

Will be far simpler than you think and depending on which system can be far more cost effective too

1 Like

I’ve grown tomatoes indoors for years, but I too would like to see what comes from things such as carrots and onions. It’s a bit trickier.

1 Like

I used to be a tractor mechanic for a company called Newholland, the amount of money wasted in outdoor agriculture is incredible and extremely wasteful. Personally I think humanity can do way better and be more efficient in any kind of produce.