Golf Leaf - Adventures in SCROG

Looks great man. Really filling the screen out

1 Like

Not much new to report. Feed more grow nutes.
She only took about a half gallon before run off.
Word of the week is: tucking

13 Likes

That looks awesome! Screen is pretty filled how much longer to you flip or have you already done that?

2 Likes

I may go another week or so before flipping.
Really want to see how full we can make the screen :seedling: > :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

Ya that is cool and once they flip they going to stretch and fill that screen very nicely. Have you grow the gold leaf before?

2 Likes

This is my first Indoor grow of GL.
I grew one outdoor last summer, but lost it to bud rot.

3 Likes

That is right forgot that it was a bad year for bud rot. I grew it outside last season and moved it inside and still got bud rot not bad. I managed to save most of the plant. It was so humid and wet just when harvest was coming.

1 Like

Your going to love the GL brother
Its some good medicine

3 Likes

Looks great brother

1 Like

Looking really nice man! She’s a beast!

1 Like

Almost getting ready to flip the switch to 12/12.

12 Likes

Filling out nicely :ok_hand::sunglasses: when you flip to 12 /12 it will really take off in growth ?

1 Like

When switching the lights to 12/12 the plants stretch, as they start to flower and adjust to fewer hours of light.
Seems like I would still be able to fill out the screen more after that as well.

2 Likes

Man she look great and I’d say a day or two and then flip but you got it all under control. Keep up the great job

1 Like

I don’t think you will have any trouble filling the rest of that screen and then some if you flipped tonight.

2 Likes

I’m contemplating whether to have lights out during the day or at night. My tent is in the basement and it stays pretty cool down there…

@North_East_Newbie

I like to have mine on during the day for security reasons trying to be stealth. Plus I don’t want to be using an enormous amount of power during the middle of the night which would be a dead giveaway. So my opinion during the day for me but I don’t know your state laws

1 Like

I live in Central Mass and also grow in the basement - I will definitely be switching to lights on at night next grow and wish I would’ve done that this grow.

1 Like

I live in MA too, so it’s all legal. Woohoo!!!
My last grow the AK-47 turned purple due to the low temps. I don’t want to stress her out during this grow.

1 Like

I flipped to 12/12 Thursday night.
Running the lights 6:30 pm to 6:30 am, to fight the coolness of the basement.
I also switched the flower light on as well.

She’s taking About a half gallon each watering.
Alternating feed-water. Also alternating between FF grow big & flower power grow nutes. Ph’d to 6.5

18 Likes