Goldy a gold leaf tale

Checkthis out. I have these and they are perfect for what you need. I sell them in my shop but, this is a good deal on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/AKOAK-Support-Vegetables-Upright-Healthier/dp/B01HGJHL8G/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1498168582&sr=8-10&keywords=tomato+clips?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Ok Mr @latewood I’m going to listen to you as I know you have a lot of experience, so I’ll remove the frame, I’m going to wait til tomorrow now, but I’m thinking open the frame up and stand it on the floor around the pot so it’s still going to be there for support but not bunching her up at all, thanks for everyone’s input and it’s not that I’m not listening to you all but doing a bit of both, I’ll do pictures tomorrow, fingers crossed :wink: much love to you all,I’ll get myself some of those clips to @latewood thanks bro

1 Like

The frame already in there is no problem as I see it. I was talking about the Tomato cages. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Omg omg, I’ve just been taking it out and tieing it up Mr @latewood here are the new pictures of what I have done

I hope this is ok, I don’t want to change it again

And here’s the branch I broke

@Stoner_Cody420 , please @latewood could you chip in here now I’ve done it thinking this was your recommendation brother

2 Likes

@Ray4x here’s my latest girl

1 Like

@daz49

Looking good! I think I read through this thread the other day! Thanks for the tag. Can’t wait to see it finishes up.

Glad you like it bro, I’ll keep you tagged, she’s definitely been a wild ride this time but she is looking so sweet I think anyway :wink:

How far you away from harvest with her?

@daz49

She’s about a month from harvest so hopefully loads more filling out yet

2 Likes

For those interested here’s the latest clone I’ve taken from goldy, taken on the 21st

Fingers crossed for her I still have 1 clone doing well at the moment

8 Likes

How’s she looking now

1 Like

Sorry man been super busy catching up phone got shut off like expected. She will make it ill stick around and continue to help when needed @daz49

4 Likes

Would you like me to take a today picture for you all ? she’s actually looking ok, I’ve had a few dead leaves from damage yesterday but I expected that so I’ve taken them off

3 Likes

Yes try not to shake when taking them @daz49 hahahah the first one is super blurry hahahaha

1 Like

You can if you want I just really enjoy seeing how well everyone is doing

2 Likes

Yeah the shakes is these dam meds @Countryboyjvd1971 ,ok I’ll take some today pics now :wink:

2 Likes

@daz49 I was just messing with you I get blurry pics all the time bro I take several at once and pic the bet one lol
No rush i brother

2 Likes

Hope these are better pictures for you all

she’s a bit wide to get in one shot so I’ve taken a few

Hopefully you can all get the complete picture

7 Likes

Very nice keep up the great job those are massive colas

1 Like

Thanks brother, I’m doing my best ,there’s only so much you can read before you have to try it yourself right