Goldy a gold leaf tale

No worries @Smokin_ernie my friend, she’s due to finish beginning of July, so you have a date and I take weekly pictures on Saturday, take a look at my first grow, durban poison, first time grow ,i hope you’ll check her out and be impressed :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks friend! I will check it out

2 Likes

This is today’s weekly pictures @Sl1

> @Sm @Gonnatry2 @Smokin_ernie

6 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

@bob31 tried it and it was still side ways bro

Ok to crop it locate the pic on your phone. Tap on it so it opens full screen. Should be an edit pencil on top of screen. Click on that scroll across lower options and look for crop.

If you need more thorough directions then let’s do another topic. @darren

1 Like

thanks Bob, try this then,well I cropped it, obviously not enough, I’ll try rotating it this is with rotating the picture @bob31

1 Like

so did you rotate it sideways on your phone and then post it? @darren

1 Like

Yes @bob31 the only way I could do it was to rotate it on my phone first

1 Like

Hey brother you following what’s going on in London?

1 Like

Omg @bob31 another terror attack, 20 or so people run down and reports of gunfire and stabbings

1 Like

That is some crazy stuff stay safe!

2 Likes

Thanks @Smokin_ernie my friend, I’m knowhere
near and with my pack of 6 dogs here it’d take some crazy ass to come here with out an invite but I appreciate your concern :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m watching as best I can. I hope they get them and put this down tonight.

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31 hope so to ,there are supposed to be more camera’s in London than any other city so hopefully they are tracking them

With goldy being finished the beginning of July its about time to try to get 2 white widow and

2 Likes

This @Countryboyjvd1971 is mine so far but she has 4 weeks left yet,I thought you had done gold leaf already

How long you been in flower @darren?
Just being lazy to scroll up lol
Next grow is gold leaf for me for the first time buddy

2 Likes

She’s been in flower since Saturday the 6th of may

Ok it’s a photo yeah
That time frame it been in flower including the transition weeks? When you switched to 12-12
I think she will pack on a lot more if you still have 3-4 weeks left don’t be disappointed yet brother

1 Like