Goldy a gold leaf tale

I can vouch for @daz49 about the 6 month curing, I have found the longer it is left the better the smoke and tastes ,the only thing is you have to have enough to get you by ,while it does cure for that long.

3 Likes

Well I’m looking in on her daily to empty the dehumidifier and they have really shrunk a lot, so I don’t know if I was expecting that much but I’m still going to leave her till Saturday for harvest

I haven’t forgotten your question about the clone and I’m holding out as she with another plant are going to be my next grow, so pictures to come soon

1 Like

Hey bud, hows the clone coming along

1 Like

I’m glad you asked, I’m going to continue her growth on my white widow and super silver haze thread, since one died and I’m going to be growing them together, it just makes sense that to do that, I’ll tag you and @Coltfire in when I’ve moved them until then I’ll do a quick picture shortly

1 Like

Awesome man! I look forward to seeing her besides the one that went hope all is well otherwise

1 Like

Here’s a few quick pipictures of the clone for you

5 Likes

Nice! Shes doing awesome buddy good job

1 Like

Thanks buddy appreciate it

1 Like

Well the day has arrived, I decided to harvest today and here’s goldy

@Majiktoker @Willd @kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Aquaponic_Dumme @TxGrowman @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Coltfire @Sl1

27 Likes

@Zombo @Capt_Seeweed @Ray4x @Oldstoner @latewood @Myfriendis410 @DieHigh55 @Fever @McLovin777 @Lia
So all to do now is complete the drying, weigh and jar up, and then cure her

7 Likes

100 likes!!!

2 Likes

The smell is so sweet, I’m gonna try some soon, just a little bit that’s dry, I’ve just got to lol

12 Likes

Your gonna love the buzz

2 Likes

Way to go @daz49… Hope you enjoy the smoke brother!

2 Likes

Thanks brother, it’s such a long time coming, I’ve had a really busy day as I moved my whole grow set up, cleaned it all after the harvest and I have the new 2 in there already, what a mad day

8 Likes

Nice harvest!

2 Likes

Nice!! I have 2 gold leaf that I really must get put into flower as they are getting to an unmanageable size and I will as soon as I figure out what to do about my temp problems in my tent. Great harvest
Deeks

2 Likes

Thanks buddy and have you got a fan and dehumidifier in your grow room as that will help a lot

1 Like

Not having humidity issues, the tent stays at around 82-84 with fans running and windows open but I need to get it closed up so my gold leaf can get 12 hours of complete darkness and also because my white widow autos just started flowering last week and are a little stinky but the minute I close up the tent my temps go up to the low 90s The heat in the low to mid 80’s does not seem to have negatively affected my plants, they look good, pH in and out is good, growth seems pretty normal but not sure what constant low 90s would do to them. Humidity is low in the 30’s except up in the low 40’s for about 24 hours after I water, This is my first time growing and I keep putting off putting them into flower because of my experiments with closing up the tent. I have exhaust fan and filter, intake fan, large 12 inch fan oscillating, have even frozen 2 liter pop bottles and set them with the fan blowing on them to cool things down. Using a 600 watt HPS light is causing the heat build up but getting another light isn’t really an option. A little frustrating but will just keep the faith that they will make it with increased heat. The stuff grows wild around here like crazy in temps in the high 90s and low 100s so I guess mine can survive low 90s

1 Like