Goldy a gold leaf tale

In 5 days, but I thought I’d leave her till Tuesday and then total darkness, so I thought Saturday, what do you think

1 Like

Sure why not @daz49 that should sweeten her up nice!

1 Like

Thanks my friend, I appreciate all your help

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo you live near the Shenandoah Valley ? Hell yeah

I would have to say perfected, and to think only 2nd/3rd grow, so now let’s hope the smoke knocks you out of the park. @daz49 , are you going to save and use the entire plant roots included .

3 Likes

Now that’s a discussion we haven’t had in awhile! What do you recommend? @Coltfire

1 Like

Myself ,I will never waste any part of the plant again,not when their are so many use’s for every part of it . @bob31

2 Likes

I don’t really know of any uses for the rest of the plant, what would you do

Just Google bro , the roots are a string medicine, boiled , grinded , I think it was Herbalist that had the best break down , on what to use different parts for , the stems grinded down go well in smoothys

1 Like

I thought just dried and ground down for use with flower ,but I don’t really bake per say, I cook as in for dinner but that’s about it

@daz49, I think its time to start cooking more than dinner , lol bong appetit

1 Like

Bong appetit ,yes indeed, many many ways on there that I could do, specially the thc enfused with honey

@SilentHippie @WillyJ @MBgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @bob31 @Smokin_ernie @Ray4x
my goldy is in the dark now till Saturday and then harvest time

10 Likes

It’s almost happy time… @daz49… Let me
Know how you dry and cure, I’m a couple weeks right behind you buddy!

2 Likes

My sd and cc are in dark until tonight…and my ptw been hanging for 6 days…getting closer :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

I’m going to hang her in my grow room in the dark to dry and it should be 5 to 10 days drying but keep checking for when the branches snap, then cut off the bud and the rest of the drying time in a hanging vegetables drying thing but instead I bought one that’s for tidying kids toys away, same thing just about half the price, and then there are like 6 different levels to space your bud out, on my first grow I dried her in the grow room but with the light on and I think I ruined her a bit with the light so trying it different this time, as far as the curing is concerned, I’m doing that different this time to, I’ve got myself 10 glass airtight jars to put it in, with boveda packs and I have 3 round cigar digital hygro-thermometer’s to put in 3 of the jars to keep an eye on the humidity and temperature, I will burp them which is open the jars and move it around a bit for 15 minutes 3 times a day for 2 weeks and then every other day for 2 weeks and then for half an hour every 3 days for 2 weeks, after 6 week’s it should be ready, but the other guys who have been doing it a while cure for 6 months and even a year and say it tastes even better but it doesn’t need to be burped as much then, I hope that’s answered all your questions but feel free to ask anymore you want to

4 Likes

That’s great buddy, so harvesting soon for you to, how do you dry and cure

1 Like

Well this is my first indoor grow and my second grow ever… I’m hanging them whole drying till stems snap then into jars and burp few times a day first week second week twice a day third once a day and then I know I’ll have to try it and see lol :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah this is only my 2nd grow ever to, so I’m always interested to learn how others are doing it, pretty close to how I’m doing it to, i’m drying in the dark this time as it’s supposed to be recommended ,so we’ll see

2 Likes

@daz49, its been a long time coming and will be well worth the wait , it will all come down to drying and curing, you have done a great job ,enjoyed watching the grow,so thank you . how are the clones going??

1 Like