Goldy a gold leaf tale

Indeed my friend , I am enjoying playing with it

3 Likes

Looking good. I got a 60x jeweler loop but doesn’t attach to my phone. So tough to take a pic trying to hold both.

1 Like

Yeah I know exactly what you mean

@Smokin_ernie,I used a bit of wire and made a harness sort of thing that just went over phone and held it over the camera to Save holding it and able to get stable shot’s

1 Like

Good idea I will have to work on that.

Hi ,I have a question @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 or anyone that can help, how do I know when is the time for my stem splitting

1 Like

I have just the answer @daz49

1 Like

Thanks, great read, do you still feed after stem splitting as I think I was told no as your blocking the stem anyway

@daz49… You don’t feed or water from what I have read… I may be wrong so wait for another response

1 Like

Cheers my friend, it should be any day now, I’ll be sure to take pictures

1 Like

Here are my weekly pictures of goldy, she’s almost ready for stem splitting

@kabongster @DoomSack @Willd @Majiktoker @Sl1 @Ray4x @Coltfire @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @AnneBonny

12 Likes

big big buds :wink:, good job on the grow…tough waiting the last few weeks/days…water your plant normally and when it’s time to die, split the stem and wait 3-5 days then harvest, easy peasy…just don’t slip with the cutting utensil, some stems are thick and tough.

2 Likes

Wow, looking good!

1 Like

I’m with @kabongster it’s the hardest part waiting for them to finish up
Looking great brother keep up the good work woohoo CB

1 Like

Thanks brother, my first plant was just to thick and to many thick low branches to split so this is going to be my first time, goldy has the right type of stem to split, so I do both cable ties before I cut right

1 Like

yes, to keep the split from going up or down on the stem past branches or into the media.

1 Like

Yep exactly what I thought but ask and keep asking before you do, with something like this, thanks for confirming it brother

2 Likes

Great looking grow! I have 2 gold leaf in my new 2x2 tent. I hope my girls look as good as yours. What do u think your yield is going to be?

1 Like

Thanks my friend, well my first girl was over a pound wet and about 7 ounces dry but she was durban poison and much bigger, but goldy was a totally different grow, most of her buds are so heavy I have to string them up, but really I’ve got no idea with her yet as I’m hoping that the stem splitting will increase it even more, I appreciate your nice comments,I’m hoping for over 10 ounces wet and hopefully over 5 ounces dry,I hope you’re grow goes well, you’ll have to tag me

1 Like

Will do when I make a journal. I’m still finishing off my first grow, a northern lights auto in a dwc cab grow. I’ll tag you in it. I’m about to post some tricomb pics :wink: they’re sexi

1 Like