Goldy a gold leaf tale

Thanks brother, I appreciate it,checked it and I did it on there about an hour ago, thanx @garrigan62 your a diamond, do they reply do you know ?

yes they do they will replace your seeds or refund your money

Best of luck

willl

1 Like

Thanks my friend, I am enjoying the whole growing journey so I’m not trying to give them a hard time

Woohoo @daz49 buds get to heavy to support lol
I’m with majiktoker tie then up asap
Looking good brother

1 Like

That’s really great to hear Happy growing

Will

1 Like

Thanks brother, I have made 1 little mistake and fed her some super strong nutrients so got a little nutrient burn, but flushing through with clear water all week and then hopefully back on the nutrients ,no harm no foul, hopefully no damage and she’s got around 3 weeks left

1 Like

I think you’ll be ok if you caught it early enough bro I’ve done the same shit lol
I used garden ties to hold colas up tied to tent frame
You can get cut to size in 100 foot rolls at the garden center or what ever the metric conversion is hahahaha

1 Like

Indeed I’ve learned my lesson there, I’ve learned that scrogging is the way to go, do you always scrog now? I did with Bertha as you know, I just wanted to try 1 normal and see how it goes, it’s funny that it’s the same plant but different strains and the grow is so different

1 Like

Yeah 10/4 brother no I don’t scrog only
I have two main tents I use
This time I did on scrog and one natural
I keep garden sticks or bamboo sticks for the natural grows usually but ran out this grow cause of my vegetable garden I repurposed them for there lol
I do think I’ll grow both tent next grow natural with maybe 3 plants each tent with sticks to hold main stems and give me something to tie off to if needed
Or maybe I’ll do a single plant scrog under a 4x4 foot screen and one tent natural? Have a few week to figure it out hahahh

1 Like

I want another tent for veg and just do 2 at a time scrogging, I think it was hillcrest told me with 2 under or 4 under, you’ll get roughly the same yeild so do just 2, and I would like to do some in between so I never run out, I have the main tent, I’ve got a heat mat, proper gator and flower garden to start them all off, but it’s getting expensive to set up, I know it’s all an investment though

1 Like

Yeah I’ve learned doing four it way to many lol
2 or less is what I think would be best to optimize the screen effect
:+1:
Yeah more than one tentbis the way to go brother

1 Like

Yeah i’m definitely getting there and I bet you have a rack or cupboard with all the nutrients, I’m probably going to get that to, can you and everyone else chip in wot nutrients they use for wot time, as I know from my flower power nutrients that start middle and finish are all different nutrients

1 Like

Omg I’ve had a mad one this morning, when watering her the water that stays till it settles down, there were loads of little white things pinging about on the surface
@Majiktoker @Willd @Rugar89 @Smokin_ernie @Stoner_Cody420 @Sl1 @bob31 @Coltfire

2 Likes

Hum ? Bugs brother ? @daz49
I use fox farm nute line and follow the schedule they provide brother
I getting a sample of the nectar of the gods nute line sent to me they have a promo on their web site pay for shipping and free stater kit but I’m not sure they would ship to the U.K. Or now you could try it and see ?
I love my fox farms line tho good stuff bro
@kabongster uses the Dyna grow I think
Or one of the other brands for sure maybe he’ll chime in kiddo
And yes I have a shelf in my grow room full of nutrients and other items needed in the garden hahahha it also becomes a junk collector that need to be cleaned if periodically

2 Likes

It turns out it’s spring tails and they are good bugs that eat fungus and dead plant material, so if you have root rot they will clear that up, so I’m told don’t worry and leave them there, I didn’t have them with Bertha, have any of you had them

1 Like

No sir and I’ve never heard of them either lol

1 Like

I gotta say freaked me out for a while, I’m thinking sh#t my poor girl, but turns out it’s supposed to come with the worm humus

Did a double take on the screen name but recognized the accent :heart_eyes:

Have never had any insects that I could see - glad to read that they are good bugs !

1 Like

Thanks buddy lol yeah changed my user name just to confuse everyone, yeah I did panic when I see the little bugs, it’s only that short amount of time the water is on top that I see them, so they ain’t climbing on her or anything like that, just in the soil

Glad to hear it’s just springtails, pal. never heard of them but your subsequent posts make it sound all good and no reason for alarm. PHEW!

:musical_score: to my ears, bud!

2 Likes