What size pot is she in

1 Like

5 ltr fabric pot bro

1 Like

So 15 liters of water to flush her out completely

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s not to bad, I’m all ready on the road then, cheers brother

1 Like

Looks great other then what @Majiktoker was saying deffinetly want to flush that crap out so she don’t get fried to death LOL don’t need no green mile stuff going on haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d say a week of flushing to be sure, will that effect the taste? And or strength and size and so on @Majiktoker ? I’ve tied them up already so all good there

I don’t think she needs a week I believe it would be fine after 2/3 flushes. But @Majiktoker is the pro lol

1 Like

Thanks bro, I suppose we all will make mistakes, I haven’t had many and I only literally did about 4 litres of the to strong mixture and I’ve started just clear water, I just hope this late in the process that I haven’t effected her overall goodness and the way she should have turned out, and I’m sure someone knows, do you know @Majiktoker bro

Yea about a week of flushing and no it shouldn’t affect potency as long as she doesn’t undergo any set backs for to long

1 Like

Thanks my brother, here she is, looks like puppets on a string

I made sure not to tie it around the buds and not tight just support

2 Likes

Hopefully she stays up

1 Like

Thanks bro, she’s doing well today

2 Likes

Sorry about that again @Majiktoker the question I asked and you answered was should I remove the nutrient scorched leaves, sorry again about the morning garden

All well just try to keep in mind there is supposed to be no grow support there

1 Like

I lost track of your journal right after you built the cage that you later took apart…too bad, the do it yourself, assemble a cage piece by piece was a pretty good solution for tall stems and heavy buds (that will only get heavier, btw :wink:).

1 Like

Indeed sir, got it noted and sorted it out, shan’t happen again I just get a little carried away lol ( tipping my cap to you sir )

2 Likes

Hopefully just get bigger and heavier :wink:

1 Like

I am looking into a different germination method, since I have used 17 of my ILGM seeds and only managed to get 4 to germinate, this is with out a doubt down to me, so this new method could be the one I hope

@daz49

here is a link to the people that can help you

https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/pages/contact-ilgm

Will

1 Like