Gold Leaf started

she’s beautiful!

1 Like

another week and a new home…I topped the taller one again on the right yesterday so vegging two more weeks…and I only topped the two highest branches.
I’ve left the shorter plant alone for now, the initial topping is all.
when it comes time for clones, they will be taken from the right, faster grower…who, btw, has shown me pre flowers, she is ready to go.

5 Likes

One of my dogs has already claimed my shed as hers she chases out other dogs and was snarling and growling at my uncle when he went in to look with me so yes I have my security covered :wink:

2 Likes

Looking nice buddy hoping you come back to the hydro side again soon we are so outnumbered on this site :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, I was getting schooled by Latewood about plumbing some running water in my cellar…I would fill the 5 gallon buckets upstairs at the tub and carry them downstairs, kind of back breaking for a post laminectomy and fusion person.

and my BIGGEST fear was a power outage for a day or so…which has not happened in over a year+

so yes, I will do hydro again…maybe a summer project?

lol boy it would be nice to have plumbing in my shed but that’s a summer project and being that you are in a house plumbing is easy to tap into I did it in my crawl space

yep, except for the root problems, which maybe I could avoid this time with preventive maintenance and chemicals, hydro was a blast.

I would look at the roots in water and think that I had something to do with it, a picture come to life.
And the growth, and the control…and the hands on education…and the harvest, 12 ounces of big and small buds from 2 plants that was all grown by me.

2 Likes

my roots displace close to 7 Gal now in my flower unit making me think I should’ve bought the 50 gal tote when I seen them but that’ll be when I refine more and go to recirculating system

1 Like

the harvest is jarred…
the runt from a few weeks ago (my spilt stem NL)
the largest buds, I tried for one per jar
the Gold Leaf split stem gibberellic acidified mad scientist experiment
the smaller buds
the trimmings

I was watering, too and checked run off
my larger GL’s run off was about 850ppm, the smaller one had an 1225ppm, pH was 6.2

I gave the larger one some food, a half dose of micro, grow and bloom, Mammoth P and Great White…ppm in was 1200, out was 940
the smaller got some Mammoth P and Great White…ppm out was 1050

5 Likes

Looks delicious brother

1 Like

there’s room on the back deck for you…c’mon over and we’ll set this place afire!!

1 Like

Haha sounds good brother. It might take me a while to get there, and I also forgot where you said you were at in the world haha. I’d be lost just wondering around haha. Using my nose to find it

I will be waiting for you in northern CT…we could move 20 miles north and hit MA for a bigger “conference”!!!

we’ll have to put out a special bulletin…we could reserve the ILGM party bus if you could drive it, pick up some more on the way.

maybe Robert could send the jet for people further away?

4 Likes

outta like for awhile !!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Nice harvest. Did you weigh it up? I would say no need too. You keep inviting everyone and that won’t be enough for the weekend :sunglasses:

@kabongster after she’s cured, please stop over the garden and let us know if she/ they meet expectations!

Outta likes :+1: :+1: :+1:

on all that !!!

1 Like

better show up early…lol, the weekend?
You’ll have to tell my wife, breakfast for…what, 30 sound safe?

We need a head count :wink:

I have been using the runt for relief…there have been a few airy buds that dried fast…the denser ones are rich in aroma, flavor and they work…I only expect better things from the other two plants, especially after they are cured.

3 Likes

This is how the grow, 2 Northern Lights, 1 Gold Leaf (seed was soaked in gibberellic acid) weighed in

NL harvested first, 6.2 total ounces bud, large and small

NL harvested next, 8.1 oz end of the branch bud, 2.2 oz medium bud, 2.7 oz small bud and sugar trimmings

GL 3.2 oz big bud

3 Likes

Very nice harvest! Well over a pound using my fuzzy math!

2 Likes

I need garrigan’s or niala’s dancing emoji to put right here, this will have to do :tada::raised_hands::fireworks:

first, my need for one pill I was taking 5 daily of just last week is down to four daily, a 20% decrease, and I’m thinking of dropping to three.

then the weights…
my last indoor grow, my first, was DWC and I did, imo, great with two plants getting 12 oz. It was a bunch of errors. It’s all here

Next I tried outside with a grow tent and learned more than I harvested.

Then I went through the grow with Pro Mix plus mycos, this grow and harvest.

The first harvest last year, 12oz x 28gm/oz = 336 gms/600 watts hps
This harvest, 22.4oz x 28 = 627gms/600 watts hps

My math could be as shaky for me as fuzzy for you?
I nearly doubled the weight…it pays to hang out here, read and ask questions

by the way, thank you :blush:

5 Likes

You’re welcome man but I’m just pointing out the obvious!

It sounds like you have made very good progress, both medically and growing.

The less pills the better or whatever works for you!

1 Like

sigh, I do like mixing the words recreational and pharmaceutical, bad habit from my youth…mmj allows that!

and it’s all I want or need.