Gold leaf** diagnose

Hello fellas! Can somebody help me diagnosing this baby?

Gold leaf
2 weeks old
FF Ocean forest
6.5 ph
Destiled water

1 Like

@bob31 @Donaldj
I see the fading of the leaves and could have some form of deficiencies, but I’m not entirely sure what…
@Cocinero
You should fill out a support ticket just in case, if it doesn’t apply just put N/A.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix?

Indoor or Outdoor,

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier

Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

just starting to get hungry as it’s roots have filled the cup

10 Likes

Strain Gold Leaf

Soil FF Ocean

System type?

PH 6.5 soil

What is strength of nutrient mix?

Indoor

Light system 1200w led Bestva and 90w fluorescent

Temps; 87 all the time

Humidity; Day, Night Unknown

Ventilation system; Tower fan

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier no

Co2; , No

1 Like

Im gonna transplant her and see if i notice any change. Thank you!

4 Likes

@Cocinero if you have been only watering with distilled water, I’d suggest she wants some food now. Do you have a line of nutrients?

Yeah, just Destiled water. I haven’t feed her, so that’s another possibility. I guess fox farms nutes are the way to go, but I’m not sure about how much food should I feed her.

1 Like

No feeding in Fox Farms soil for the first 6 to 8 weeks. It has everything you need.

You need to start watering with ph 6.5 water right now. If you continue to use distilled water as is, you will run into trouble down the road. If you intend to ph your distilled water you should probably add a supplement of Cal Mag + to your water.

Digital ph meters are inexpensive and accurate as long as you calibrate them. Amazon sells a variety from $12 - $300. A Jellas on the low end seems to be pretty good. I use the Apera which is a little more expensive but is a better unit.

2 Likes