Giving it another go

Ok so I’m trying another grow attempt. So I started 3 seeds in water Sept 22 for 24hr. then I put in paper towel til Sept 25th were I put all 3 into pellets. By the 27th 28th they all sprouted from pellets. On the on the 29th Sept I put each into red cups n under light for 24 hours. Wen putting into cups I used miracle grow potting soil for roots. however it’s been bout 2 weeks n 1 is getting lil rust spot on leaves I ph water at 6.7 . Can any one help as to wat it’s from how to fix n wen should I start adding nutes

2 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… here are how the look now

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking good @Jaba31!! My guess is that any ph issue you are having is due to miracle grow products (not the best for MJ).

Otherwise, just make sure they are getting enough oxygen, i.e. do not overwater the plants. Light and nutrients are really the most important for young plants.

As the roots get bigger, carefully transplant into a bigger container with holes for drainage etc.

Great job! :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

Thanks I only used the miracle grow cuz i saw on a video from ilgm on utube n it was wat i had… I’m gonna b picking up some happy frog soil from my hydro store today . Should I flush n transplant to 1 gallon pot with happy frog soil or wait ? I really don’t want to mess this grow up like I did the last one . Even tho we live n learn

Cannabis is a pretty strong & resilient plant. I wouldn’t worry too much. Just make sure they get food, water & light.

I would transplant into a better nute soil as soon as you think the roots are strong enough.

Thanks again brobur advise along with guy from hydro store spot on here’s how they look after the transplant

1 Like

20171010_043620

3 Likes

Looking good @Jaba31

Man don’t even stress about it thay look nice and healthy man if the new groth has that spot then worrie!

Thanks I just get worried cuz I had a bad first go around n they was gsc n these I don’t want to mess up n want to catch things soon as I can… all advise is appreciated

2 Likes

1 Like

Any idea wat this is ?

1 Like

1 Like

What soil are you using and how often do you water? What nutes are you giving them?

1 Like

Don’t even worry its old growth there looking heathy

i had it to but gone now new groth is good :blush:

1 Like

Cool gives me some relief

1 Like

Some more pics

1 Like