Girl Scout Cookie soil indoor grow

starting to turn purple!!

6 Likes

looking quite ready for th blk out. 8 weeks u guys think I should go to 10? I’ve read both 8 & 10wks harvest. I see about 30%amber on the nugs, might wait till she hits 9wks on Sunday God willing! Thanks for looking!!!

8 Likes

Looking tasty! I can’t wait until mine reach that point.

1 Like

Anyone know how soon you can start the blackout after the flush? I don’t wanna start any mold

What u growing?

Something called Sour Bud and three other unknown strains.

The guy I get MMJ from had some seeds from different strains in a bag. He gave me 10 of them when I bought the Sour Bud. I found a seed in the half ounce I bought. Voila! New grow! Lol

3 Likes

Hmm…sometimes I get just the link. This wasn’t one of those times as intended. Sorry for the clutter.

1 Like

a good three oz dry. What do u guys add to get the super chunky heavy buds? I’m thinking an upgrade to the lights. She’s SUPER sticky/crystaly/skunky but the weight is about 7/10

To get heavy buds you have to give your plants an additive to enhance your bloom nutrients , like bud factor X , Beastie Bloomz , to name a few and yes very intense light is key .

3 Likes

Would big bud be that additive from the AN line?

Yes big bud is a great additive , but I’ll do a lil research to give you more products that can help swell them colas for you .

3 Likes

@thaproduct22 it’s a few additives you can used regardless of what bloom nutrients you using , only if you check the N.P.K. Ratios like Macgyverstoner taught me you should be able to mix them as long as you not adding high levels of to much of basic supplements for flowering bloom phase , does this makes sense at all on what I’m trying to explain , and if you keep your ppm in the right ranges according to the plant calendar days , you will do just fine in getting great results in fluffing them buds up .

2 Likes

Ok cool understood. Hopefully the more grows under the belt the better. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I appreciate u all.

1 Like

I’m watching into the shallows right now about the girl and the shark on show box , but as soon as I finish I’ll look into so information on how you can start the process of swelling your buds .

2 Likes

Big bud , and over drive additives will work and also adding CO2 during veg into the first two weeks of flower can also help get bigger buds .

1 Like

Why doesnt it need co2 during flower?

@4play due to CO2 cause humidity and moisture inside the grow space you don’t want your budding plants to retain moisture unless you can control , measure , and vent the CO2 humidity after the CO2 is initiated , if not than it can cause bud rot so it’s not best to used after the plant has been thru transition from veg to flower . Now are you informed correctly about when switching from veg to flower , this is the most critical part of growing most cultivators get wrong , due to the fact they count the first three weeks after the switch as flowering time , when in fact it’s really considered as pre-flower when the plant transitioned from veg to flower and during this time you can continue the CO2 but after week 3 I would discontinue the CO2 if you cannot regulate it with a gauge or CO2 meter in my opinion , but some growers who has much experience and used the actual CO2 burner gas uses it past week three of transition but in my case I used the yeast and sugar method in a GroBro CO2 bucket that releases Carbon dioxide by fermenting yeast in sugar into a gas which causes moisture so in veg it works great and it really helps the plant later on in flower to pack on very big , dense cola buds .

3 Likes

Fantastic answer Bro . Thanks for explaining that

Thanks I was looking at carboload as well but not sure if it’s worth the money. Have you or anyone have any experience using it before? If so do you think it’s worth purchasing and using throughout the grow.

1 Like

Sure is pretty