Getting the max out of the lights you have?

Did you just want to know what it stands for or what it is?

Thank you ! Been a an outdoor Guerilla farmer along time but new to Indoor. Still learning the acroynoms

Yes , what it stands for

You’re welcome :innocent: :v:

So yup, Screen of Green

here are a couple of links put together by @Aquaponic_Dumme :mortar_board: to help with other terms

3 Likes

LMAO,great fun but can be crazy @ times,and without coffee im done,im tiling my bathroom floor off and on,and checking my lights,temp and humidity,just practicing,and even thats exiting for me,lol,i told the wife the floor isnt as much fun,she told me get my ass back on the floor ))))))) Thanx again bob31 )) always a pleasure ))

ok @Boston56 not a problem brother. I know I only started at the end of 16 so I know what youre going through. I’m fortunate that whilke my bathroom needs a lot of work, I suck on tile.

:+1:,home stuff never ends,but has to be done,i use to be the boss, now i am when no 1 is home ))

Is that what the “boss” told ya?

1 Like

YUP,sure is )) unfortunately,im out of likes bob31 ((

1 Like

totally understood on the likes, I run out on a daily basis.Well at least yours is honest about it. Mine lets me think I’m in charge and then wham

2 Likes

LMAO )) likable kinda guys i guess ))

1 Like

I thought mine was the only one who did that @bob31
I’m still trying to figure out how she convinced me give her my $ was a good idea ? Lmao @Boston56
I can’t do tile work either knees and back are a mess :+1: :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know @Countryboyjvd1971 I’m not going there either. Lol. All I know is it happened. Lmfao

Not at all ive been using there 600’s for a year with never even a hint of gender swap or flying both flags lol youll do great

LMAO,right now just did a bowl,im a hurting like no 1"s business,shower and floor came out great,so im taking advantage while im a great husband,which seems to wear off fast )) sad thing is my little darlings arrived,and im to sore to mix soils and things right now,damn ya think the floor was more important than my girls or something. bob31 ))

1 Like

Got my likes back!! ))

2 Likes

Sounds like you shouldn’t be do tile work anymore either @Boston56 if your in that much pain lol.
Glad you finished it up
Woohoo beans have arrived :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

2 Likes

Beans yahoo! Awesome man