Gajonga three weeks old

Already put on another 2 inches overnight. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

She has just about reached the lights. Gonna give her a change in lighting. Having to go with the flat panel LED. Only 43 true watts, but it will give her another 6 inches.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Next time I will have more room for roots. She stressed stretched for lack of root room. 5 gal next Gajonga grow. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hate it, but I will have to cut her down. She’s outgrown her space. Early I know, but with limited space she’s gotten so tall there is no way she fits under the lights. Next time, 8 ft box.:thinking::sunglasses:

Experiment with the lights. Daylight LED floods put more energy into the plant than the red/blue LED fixture. White side was two inches taller than the other. Those big watt LED floods work better in my growbox. :sunglasses:

topping and fimming would keep her lower. Maybe bend her over and tied her down to give her more room @OldStealth

1 Like

Next run will be different. I had forgotten just how aggressive they grow. Last one I grew was outside and over 7 feet tall. Fim at 4 weeks, topping all, then LST to hold her down. Preliminary test proved she’s still the most potent mj I have ever smoked. Small pre nugs are giving a heavy buzz. Shade leaves have trichromes! She is still growing in the box with very sativa bud growth. Down to a single branch, she will have a good 6 inch cola and a number of smaller budsites. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The one branch left is getting quite frosty!

2 Likes

Fffrrroosty! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Earlier cured buds are as I remembered. Truly a smoker’s herb. :sunglasses:

1 Like

New babies are up. New gajonga grow. :sunglasses:

2 Likes