Gajonga three weeks old

She is a beast at 3 weeks. @bob31 check out this baby!

11 Likes

@bob31 She seems to love the lighting. 2 150cfl Twisties and 2 300w led pure white floods. She is also a nitrogen monster. She has sucked up what would likely burn a lesser strain. Topped at two and a half weeks to keep her short. The last one I grew outdoors grew to nearly 8 feet. I see lst in her near future. Scrog for sure. Fun, fun. :sunglasses::grinning:

3 Likes

From the top. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@Hogmaster, this is the Gajonga. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow shes huge for 3 weeks! great looking girl! Good color! Not familiar with the strain. Is it me or are some of the leaves fat and some a bit skinnier? @OldStealth

2 Likes

@bob31 This is one of my custom strains. Vietnamese indica crossed with a great Jamaican sativa. Put this one together quite a few years ago. Got 8 seeds left. The indica dominant strain does have a tendency to show a little of both. Major head and body buzz. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice. Which one was the mother? Just curious… @OldStealth

1 Like

The Asian.:sunglasses:

1 Like

That really does sound like a killer Hybrid! Something tells me there will be a bit of sadness when the last one is harvested!

1 Like

I will try to find a worthy pollen to produce a continuation of the genetics of this cross. I would like to mix in a little ruderalis to automate her.:+1::sunglasses::grinning:

2 Likes

Spray her down on a couple of branches with colloidal silver to feminize her and get some feminized seeds and I would just clone the hell out of her for the next 3 years depending on how strong she is… so that way you still have more seeds later to play with… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would if I had the space. I live in an unfriendly state. I do not have room for another tent. Great idea though.:sunglasses:

1 Like

What strain is it?

1 Like

She’s a hybrid. Indica dominant. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Broke one top shoot. Cloning will begin soon.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Decided to mainline the girl. Scrog screen next.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

New photo soon. She so pretty. Proud papa. :sunglasses:

1 Like

!
Her she is. @bob31

2 Likes

Yowza she’s lookin good there @OldStealth

hahaha funny thing. I have the same shoes!

1 Like

Like minds run in the same rut, @bob31, lol!:sunglasses::v::grin:

1 Like