Fruity Mix Pack First run

Im sorry to ask a dumb question but what is LST is that like scrogging super cropping stressing i’m not familiar.

Lst is low stress training. I will try to find the article for you

@bob31 had amazing advice for ppm. My meters came with my kit. I will tag you in his response

1 Like

@xxpain4uxx i am actually in the process of mixing nutes and testing ph and ppm as we speak

1 Like

picture please @xxpain4uxx

1 Like

Defer to @bob31 for the best advice. I don’t do a whole lot of topping. Assuming whatever you used to top them was clean, you would probably treat it as any other yellowing issue.

1 Like

Will have you the picture gentleman and ladies tomorrow asap.

1 Like

Any advice on a decent ppm tds meter/tester , I know not much on the subject?

1 Like

I just bought a new one… its pricey… but has great reviews. The one i was using to test nutes last night lost calibration and was all over the place. Check out Amazon.com

Are you in the US? @xxpain4uxx

There are several decent one on amazon if you’re in the US

@VelcroThumb hows that one working out for ya?

1 Like

@bob31 havent tried yet. Should be at the house tonight and then im on the nute regimen! Out if frustration i went to my garden last night and tested the nute water and by some miracle it was at 6.5! I ppmd it and it was still double where i needed so i just added it to a little bit of water and presto i got about the 900 range. A little higher than i would have liked as per your suggestions, but it had been so many days since those numbers i figured what the heck. Plus my strawberry girl was still lookin sad. I had just watered day before yesterday and they didnt need any, so i just pour a little bit of the nute water into each pot around stem. It was a night and day difference. The top pic was taken before nutes and bottom was taken 6-8 hours later!!!

4 Likes

@xxpain4uxx

This one has great reviews

5 Likes

@xxpain4uxx which one is at bottom of pic on right?

Got another shelf to put in there excuse the turkey pans lol all I had.The yellowing is minor now and they seem to be getting back in line I know they have grown alot since last pics. I think they are doing ok this is 3rd week veg I am still thinking two or three more any thoughts @bob31 @VelcroThumb @dbrn32 @daz49 thanks.

1 Like

@xxpain4uxx your tent looks like mine… all the way down to the wire rack lol

hey @VelcroThumb I do pay attention. lol I think thats one of the blueberries tbh.

2 Likes

It is def either BB or SB one of the two because I know the 1 pineapple I had left is in the back middle.

1 Like

You’re asking if you should veg for a couple more weeks? I probably would go at least another week, couple would be good. Do you plan to do anymore topping or training?

1 Like