Fruity Mix Pack First run

You’ll never stop learning that’s for sure. Like I said, I was kind of guessing at dates. When you scroll beyond a month back it doesn’t give you exact date. But anyway you cut it, you were less than four months from seed in water to harvest. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just hard to pull big numbers per plant like that is all. In the future, more time or more plants will get you more weed. So adjust however you see fit. I still think you did a pretty good job.

2 Likes

I also got 2 oz of sugar leaves and trimmings any ideas about best thing to do with it its even got alot of those super small nugs that aren’t hardly worth trimming so I did do good mostly thanks to you all and well it has already begun again shall I start a new support ticket or just 3 pineapples same size tent but only a week old options are endless on this one time and money I got now , was thinking of switching slowly to led as supplemental at first but dont know the first thing about them.

1 Like

We can definitely help with leds lol. You want to strictly supplement the hps, or you looking to transition to led?

Absolutely start a new journal! I would only fill out support ticket if you need help, but you can.

I’ve never done a whole lot with trim, but you can make butter or bubble hash. Seems to be most popular.

2 Likes

@xxpain4uxx I made edibles with mine. Not the tastiest, but they do work. I recommend adding nuts and chocolate to mask the green flavor. This also depends on the amount of flour you have in your recipe. @dbrn32

3 Likes

Really looking to transition over a couple grows you know what I mean, Can’t do it all at once just not rich but dont want crap output per watt per lumun and so on decent lights supplement my 600 just 3 pineapples this time and wanna give them more then fully transition next grow. I will do a new support ticket as soon as we wrap up a plan here i’m at your disposal with all my equipment teach me all you know I learn quick and listen well.

2 Likes

1 more thing CO2 I think I might need it but dont know for sure the room is purpose built with tent inside that Do have intake and exhaust to outside weather permitting to cold dont seem to good.

1 Like

@dbrn32 he forgot the tag. ^^^^^^^^^

@xxpain4uxx recirculating the air might be a goood idea if it’s cold there.

1 Like

And should I scrog this one? I know more time and all that but is it truly worth it when you get 1 more full grow just letting it be maybe topping. I also have a shortfall in pruning I need massive help but feel like I know quite a bit but not even the tip of the iceberg. I know I am needy lol I have just found my true love well this part is better than enjoying the fruits of your labor with my PTSD helps so much so much takes your mind off bad things and its just you and them and well you know if you know if you dont its rough wonder medicine, this little plant is changed my life. I also found an absolutely top notch community all persons, if I forgot someone, this stuff does that ,thanks again so much @Covertgrower @daz49 @bob31 @Hogmaster we will talk more @dbrn32 if you got time on here and I would like to bounce a couple ideas of you see if I can come up with a solid grow plan and stick to it to a T if you dont mind that is and anyone else wanna kinda try anything through me I would take the advice and use it . and @VelcroThumb and @FreakyDeekie

3 Likes

I do got a heat box to bring the air in the room up to 65 degrees b4 it goes in the room and ionized cleaned. I remember about the time you were typing about the tags sorry.

3 Likes

@xxpain4uxx we are all here for ya brother! I am about to start ny 2nd grow. Half of the first one is almost done

2 Likes

We been running together really let’s get together im trying to try one plant with the addition of root blaster and running fox farms trio and a couple other little things like im thinking Cha-Ching and Beastie Blooms but advice on nutes is always welcome as well got a printer and segregated notebook keep up with it all. By get together I mean speak about Ideas On this grow that is 1 week in dirt and loving life

By edibles brownies or butter first then in recipe? Also does anyone know if there is a way to make vape juice for vape unit? I am sorry blowing up the forums with questions.

1 Like

@xxpain4uxx how did u like your fruity mixpack? I gave my strawberry and pineapple to a friend to finish growing. I habe the blueberry and it should be ready soon! I used GH flora series along with AN Bud candy and molasses during last weeks of flush

1 Like

Mine just wouldn’t turn purple went down to 68 -55 but nothing so but the smoke was great by far though the pineapple has been the most potent couch lock and beautiful. yours look amazing as well bout like mine did a couple weeks b4 harvest. But all in all mix pack was good for learning pretty forgiving I am trying to decide what to do next any suggestions anyone?

@xxpain4uxx dont be sorry, this is your thread!

If you’re bringing fresh air into your tent you probably don’t need co2. Not without a ridiculous amount of light anyway.

Moving towards led in a 4x4 simple answer seems to be quantum boards. If you buy kit or source the parts quite a bit cheaper than buying complete light anyway. And they make them two board kits, so one of those up front and then another later would be about perfect for you. I don’t remember price off top of my head, $340 for 2 board xl kit maybe. Here is assembly video though. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

@xxpain4uxx my temps have gotten into the low 40s at times. Im guessing thats how my blueberry has turned so purple

Try this topic out for ideas @xxpain4uxx

1 Like

@xxpain4uxx I used sugar leaves, or you can use flowers. Here’s how I do it: decarb the amount you wish to use. My personal formula is 10.5 grams of sugar leaves, or 5.5 grams of flowers. After decarbing I throw into food processor grind THOROUGHLY. Add flour from a recipe. If you have 2 cups of flour from a recipe, take 1 cup of flour from the recipe and add to the ground flowers in processor. Grind and mix again, then incorporate the one cup of flour and flowers (or sugar leaves) to the rest of your normal flour. I think this is considered “Cannaflour”.