From the ground up

Was very fast visit to the ladies lastnight trying to keep the cold out mothers are due for a feed in next couple days my DWC unit in flower is booming for only 3 weeks into flower the next couple weeks are my fav as flowers start to develop everywhere giving me broader picture of what to expect from her the root mass is insane already. The roots displace 5 Gallons easily at this point thankfully since res changes in the cold suck longer it takes to drain and refill the more time roots are exposed to cold air. -14c 7f for my American friends and suposed to drop to -22c -9f tonight I suspect I will be adding my side lighting today just for little extra heat as well as moving ballasts into box first rule being why use space heater when you can add more lights :wink: cost the same or more in power anyway turned fan down some but since it circulates heat form veg area to flower during it’s dark cycle it’s a fickle thing ballasts will add couple degree’s side lighting same thing looking for about 5f raise in temps over all may even add res heater

3 Likes