From seed to weed a boy and his scrog 2nd try Girl Scout Cookies and Gold Leaf

Play it by feel , watch it or make a decision base off what you seeing .

1 Like

Re: the scrogs on buckets thing it seems to me you could build using 1" fittings for the two trellises over vertical 1/2" pvc, drill holes every two inches on those vertical poles and use pegs to have easily adjustable heights for your screens.

2 Likes

Well the bong company on Amazon got it wrong but in my favor Im guessing .I ordered a cheap 12 inch one chamber glass bong this one

and the price went up 10 dollars from when I ordered and today this giant beast of a pipe showed up on my step. I know I really shouldnā€™t complain it is like a 80 dollar pipe at the headshop and 40 online but I wanted some stealth this is big and about 4 lbs . It does knock me over when hit though

14 Likes

Holy Cow, that bad boy is a monster!

3 Likes

Bit to much for my old lungs

Least they got the blue right

4 Likes

On amazon it says 12 inch. That sucker looks to be every bit of 18 inches to me? No?

17 I just checked and the hits are still catching up with me as Chekhov would have sais Im wery wery stoned

3 Likes

I smoked for too many years. Iā€™m afraid i would hack for a week if I used one that big!

hahaha

1 Like

Takes me twice to clear it . Less weed seems to get me higher than my small bubbler . It was just one of those little gas stop bongs for 10 bucks and I have smoked so much through it Iā€™m worried it is getting to scratched up to clean proper so I got this and now my same weed is like itā€™s creeper weed I sitting here getting higher . Yep I likey the new pipey

6 Likes

Well that sounds good! As long as it hits reasonable and you like it, that is all that matters and yeah I know the ones you mean at the truck stops, lol

1 Like

Omg that is a sweet looking pipe

1 Like

Thatā€™s a beast congrats

1 Like

Thanks guys it hits great , being older and kind of still enjoying my old school ways it took me a while to figure out how to make the three chamber filtering bubble sections in the middle work right but now I feel stupid AGAIN. Anyhow I got in touch with Amazon and complained because it might be more expensive and bigger but was still not what I ordered . They credited my account with the full purchase price and I get to keep the pipe . Because the company doesnā€™t want to pay the return shipping to china .

4 Likes

Oh and I did my first submarine last night and am pretty sure if they had been a thing when I was young I would not still be alive today holy shit those wreck you

6 Likes

Holy cow bro your going to hurt yourself with that thing hahahaha
Nice bong bro WooHoo :raised_hands: nice mistake in your favor
@Oldstoner

3 Likes

21317879_1441224459307406_3067153665224407637_n
be careful it is an eye catcher @Oldstoner

11 Likes

Yes sir thanks usually mistakes end up being in someone elseā€™s favor it is really nice to get a bonus every now and then brother . Wish we could all hit it together . Can you imagine the 3 day weekend a dozen of us could put on

3 Likes

Lmfao @BIGE that is a great picture. You need to make a meme out of that one . Yeah it is kind of like dragging a log around the house . The good part is I only smoke in my grow room so I set it on a step stool and it is the perfect height to just lean forwards and hit right from my chair

2 Likes

Lmfao I would loose a lung trying to clear that bad boy hahahha
Yeah great pic @BIGE too funny

2 Likes