Friggin bugs. 😡

Ok. So I’m in the middle of my harvest, going well for the most part. However… I have one lady that seems to be covered with little bugs. Mostly on underside of leaves and on stem of plant. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?? So frustrated.

At harvest there are some washes you can use I think let me tag some guys who will know better than I @Donaldj @Majiktoker

Yes you can wash your buds when you harvest

@Majiktoker. Sorry to be a pain, I’ve heard of multiple washes, what do u suggest? And when do i apply? Before or after I clip her down?

I would wash after you cut her down and ill have to find the video I have on it my apologies in advance for any delays im getting ready to go back to work.

Also your fine your not a pain that’s what im here for if you have any questions please feel free to ask @mainah

2 Likes
8 Likes

I do it just as he Instructs

2 Likes

Love the video. He’s hilarious, I don’t know why…
But, does the peroxide work for bugs Too?

1 Like

Yes peroxide works for the bugs too it kills them and most mildews or molds

2 Likes

It’s great to wash outdoor buds, a lot of insects will come offf, not all though. I still had some caterpillars :bug: escape my plants in dry room where they met a certain end. Also tiny ones that must have been eggs survived the wash. Those little things escape drying plants via a web.

Isn’t that a pain in the arce. Those caterpillars must love some ganga as I too had same problem with my plants

@mainah

next time you have a break out or anyone else for that mater…try using my :slight_smile:

Tabacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong ciggeretes or more and soak them with the hottest chili powder you can find or hot sauce over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and strain using ladies nylons or you won’t be able to spray. Spray and soak the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap or dish if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too!!

Works Great

Will

5 Likes