For North Florida, please

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“I would like advice on which seeds to get I live in North Florida this is my first time growing and it will be outdoors and not sure what I’m doing thanks”

1 Like

When in doubt, go with white widow

2 Likes

Any strain with Afghan in the genetics will be a good strain for you!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I live in central Florida, right now in time frame for growing fems- non autos outdoors is risky. Most fems has a 2 -3 month flower time and harvest Sept-Oct. That does NOT include the time it takes to grow and veg. I started Chronic Widow in March (outdoor) and tall bushy plants but still veggn state. This late in the game go with White Widow auto. DO NOT TOP your autos or over feed them, Autos are sensitive to transplants as well. Hope this helps good luck.

1 Like

I disagree with not topping autos. You can top autos as long as you get them early enough probably 4-5th leaf node in. White widow auto or Afghan would do great as well as our gold leaf is it does great with stress

1 Like

Hello Bro. It’s been a while. Maybe I gave some bad advice from exp. If so I truly apologize and would never steer anyone wrong knowingly. I bought 20 wwa’s and topped 3 on 5th node in, (maybe 6th or 7th) only to have small bud’s compared to the others that wasn’t topped. Maybe I fimed? Not sure but is there is a way (and a right time to top) lmk please. Outdoor grow organic soil no pots.

I stated above when to top them lol

newbie in SW FLORIDA here. So I got White Widow and just started. I think it’s the most hardy for our climate (according to ILGM description). I also through a few Gold leaf in too because it was offered as a special the day I bought my seeds. I figure that if one fails the other may not. So try a varieties. I’m concerned about the conditions being overly wet or hot. So I’m planting some in the yard and some in very large pots on wheels on the lanai I in case it’s too wet this summer. I can roll it under the lanai ceiling or even inside. No shortage of sunshine here… Good luck to you.

2 Likes