Flowering - Question About Where I Am

For my first time ever, I’ll take it. I made it from seed to harvest first time out, so I can’t complain. I’ll post a dry weight once everything is dried and jarred - would be nice to get 4oz - that would cover me until my next harvest, but I’m not holding my breath. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I jarred up plant #1 - 20 grams dry weight. Have to wait another day or two on plants #2 and #3; and a week for the rest.

4 Likes

I just sampled some of the stuff I jarred up this morning… holy crap. It tasted okay, wasn’t overly harsh… and packs a serious punch! I think this will be amazing after it cures. Now to figure out how to grow more…

3 Likes

Good to hear and I’m sure you will grow more and better next. Enjoy :+1:

54 more grams jarred up today for a running total of 74. One more plant to jar up later this week.

I made bubble hash from 8oz of fresh frozen trim, then decarbed the rest of my trim for butter. After decarb it weighed 4oz. It was probably 90% popcorn bud. For the bubble hash I got ~13 grams of each type. But that’s not dried out. I used dry ice for the hash.

3 Likes

I put 7 grams of the 73 bubble hash in with alcohol. Gonna let it steep for 4 months and try this natural decarb process.

The rest of it I am going to decarb water bath style then try different e-juice methods to try and get to one I like.

So for anyone who cares this was my final harvest:

124g of quality bud, 3.76oz of decarbed trim (for budder), 13g of 73 bubble hash, 15g of 162 bubble hash, and 15g of 220 bubble hash.

Forgive me if the bubble hash bag numbers are a bit wrong I can’t remember them so I guessed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, and I do have a question:

I have put hygrometers in 4 of my six jars. 3 of them read 59% and one reads 62%.

Do I need to burp them (or should I?) if the humidity is below 62%?

I do have Boveda 62 packets in each jar.

1 Like

Yes burp at least 30 min daily. You got some awesome #s on harvest!

1 Like

Final note on this grow and then I am closing out the thread. Judging by the quality of the smoke (and I’ve smoked a lot of it all the way through the cure), I am calling it fully cured as of two weeks ago. There was a significant uptick in quality of smoke and high as of mid-December. I jarred everything up around Oct 8, so a good solid two months. I wasn’t very good about burping them regularly as I am on the road for work all the time. The first two weeks I made sure they were burped at least once a day, but after that it was 2-4 times per week. After Thanksgiving I stopped burping completely except for going in them to get something to use. :slight_smile:

1 Like