Flowering Problems?

I agree; I bend my top kolas to the breaking point to get them out of the lights. Does not hurt the plant growth; IN fact, I have bent over a few tops until they actually broke, but membrane was still intact. The plant reacted like it was topped, and I got 8 2ndary Kolas that eneded up matching the vigor of the Top! :smiley:

Your solution PH should be 6.5-7.0 before adding to plant,

It is not unusual for an Indica Dominant Pheno to finish in 6-8 weeks. You are at 42 = 6 weeks. Sounds like that plant is finishing :slight_smile:

You need to get a EC/TDS meter!

yes I do and I followed that link and I have several plants that look just like that kinda white freckcles all over sorry about spelling
and Latewood hit it right on @ 6 weeks

Actually; I use all these Primary, 2ndary, and Micronutrients. In fact; I add Boron, Molybdate, and copper, also.

I do notn useAluminum sulfate, but I do recommend dolomitic crushed lime. However; As recommended in that article; It needs to amend the soil for a coupleonths before you plant in it. So; Yopu can plan ahead and make soil ahead of time, but I have never needed to go through all this. I just use a product called Rainbow mix, and I use my solution, or Dutchmaster Advance, A+B, Zone, znd Silica.

my solution contains Calcinit, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium sulfate, Sulfate of Poatash, MAP, MKP, This covers all the Primary and 2ndary Nutrients. I have 2 concentrates from this A and B. I add my iron “Fe 13%” into my part A

My Micro is made up of; Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Ciopper, Molybdenum, Boron.

I PH my solution with Pure diluted Sulfuric Acid.

Don;t know if this helps, but since it was mentioned; I thought I would give you my take.

I feel that if you adjust your Solution PH to balance out against the soil PH, you will leave residual salts in the soil that should eventually keep your PH balanced. At least it works for me.

Keep in mind; I grow some veggies, and an occasional MMJ in soil or PtoMix BX. With that said; I am a commercial hydroponic , Fertigation farmer. I take seminars at Clemson University in conjunction with USDA certified training. I have done surveys for Rutgers, Purdue, and NC A & T.

My mentor is from S. Africa. He taught me how to make this and other solutions. He now works for Canna Nutrients. :slight_smile: He’s pretty good :smiley: Peace

1 Like

WOW!

I grew up on the vegg farm and learned from the old man. But this is no veggie farm…lol
Your input is always welcome news and so is Stoner’s as well. The way I see it is your the soil guy and Stone is the hydro guy.
But I copied what you wrote because I want to study it and soak it all in.
I plan on goggling the soil and all that other stuff and the metor
So this next grow is going to be even more awesome…BUT ONE THING WOULD YOU B WILLING TO GUIDE ME THROUGH IT IF YOU WILL MR. LATEWOOD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

WILL

Well, no more flowering problems for WW and AK ! They are currently getting ready to go into Mason jars for curing. Interesting how the harvest fell into line pretty well. The drying was accomplished with minimal problems. I did manage to dry some a little quicker and tried it. Pretty awesome stone and am very happy with it. Not sure why the AK got done so quick, being a lot of sativa in it. It kind of got put her through hell and still produced some great smoke none the less. Robert’s seeds worked really well and I am extremely happy with them. Can’t wait to get the Blueberry seeds so I can get them going. I have learned a lot of painful lessons this last several months, the most important (I think anyway) is that sometimes less is more when it comes to nutrients. More water and not so much nutrients. I also picked up an EC/TDS meter which should help.

Good Luck and GREAT Buds.

TxGrowman

I to learned the very same thing last grow.
Say where did you get your meter item looking for the same thing.

Will

Sorry to ask this in here but i am lst… How do i post a question in the forums? I can only reply where is the button for a new post sorry.

Just pick the topic that best fits your question and and click on one choose one and click reply or go to the bottom and create your own topic

Will

Amazon had the EC/TDS, there are actually a few to choose from. Can’t wait for it to arrive. Am holding my grow until I get everything in place. That and I am trying to devote a lot of time to correctly curing my harvest to get the best possible kick out of it. Also a great time to read and learn as much as possible. The Guide to pH and disease in plants is great and makes it a lot easier to identify problems. Thanks.

I am waiting for the rain to stop in Texas and want to put an Auto Flower Northern Lights outside and see if it does well. Got a place where it has some shade in the afternoon, it is really HOT here in the summer. I am waiting for some of Robert’s AF Blueberry to arrive and grow it inside. Great MMJ !

Good Grows and Great Buds!

TxGrowman

TxGrowman next time around , when you notice defiencies , don’t panic brother . Need to say plants have a safe mode to correct themselves if the problems is not to extreme . I seen issues and made sudden moves trying to fix them , and created worst problems . Next time , just back off what you might think is affecting the plant and continue a steady watering schedule , and in a week or so the plant may adjust without sudden changes . Molasses is just as good than cal-mag , besides its much cheaper , and sweetens the ripe , sip sip sip , smack taste . So don’t panic , spend ah few moments talking to her as wait until she answer you , plants do talk , they just don’t speak !!!

1 Like

You are very welcome for the guide, I think every grower should have it. I will check out Amazon for the EC/TDS and place my order. Thank you

Will

1 Like

#garrigan62,

I do not know where you came up with I am the soil guy. I run a commercial hydroponic greenhouse and mix my own Nutrient solution.

I just happen to know how to grow in soil also. I studied the best MMJ producers in the world, and here we are…

I actually started growing MMJ in soil mixes after I began my DWC experiments, because I had extra room, and no more $$$ for Hydro stuff.; circa 2005

So; Please do not label me the Soil guy. Puh, puh, please… :slight_smile: LOL

In fact; I wrote a hydro nutrient ingredient schedule above .

I am sorry for saying that you were …well you know and I didn’t mean it in a bad way or that’s all you knew. For what ever stupid reason I thought you and Stoner’s specialty was one In. Soil and the other in hydro, but I see now I was wrong. Thank you for setting me stright

Will

No worries! :slight_smile: I was just having a friendly conversation with you and was curious as to why you thought that. Thanks for the kind reply. Peace

I thought you were upset, but all is good…peace to you to.

Will

Ha ha, sorry, that may have been partially my fault, I was saying how Latewood knows a ton more about soil and outdoor growing than me, and my specialty is indoor DWC and hydro, I can kind of see how it might have been misinterpreted, however in my defense, I was sure to say Latewood knows a lot about hydro too, lol.

Yeah, I wasn’t referring to the nutrients, mostly just the aluminum sulfate as pH control. Maybe I should’ve read the list better, or I could have been more specific, my bad, lol.