Flower Power Seedling Nutes

I got the WW set with Flower Power nutes and plant protector. When I can start using the seedling nutes. Any info would b great. Thanks

This will bring you to everything you need to know. Bear in mind that if you are planted in nutrient enriched soils then the start fertilizer nay be too much for them.

Since I don’t know your growing condition I can’t offer more

1 Like

I use the flower power nutrients, I used it on my first grow and I’m using it now on my 2nd grow

1 Like

@bob31 I started them in rapid rooters then in 5gl smart pots 3gl ffof on bottom then 2gl ffhf I had the dirt to wet to start with so I haven’t watered them since then just mist them last 2 days they went in dirt last day of may b 1 week tomorrow . @Darren how did the the nutes work out Thanks

1 Like

They are working out great, you can check out both my grows if you like and see them, the first one is durban poison, first time grow and the one I’m doing now is a gold leaf and it’s called goldy a gold leaf tale, something like that

I’d give them some more time ffof and ffhf are pretty nutrient rich already.

How do they look. Can you post a pic @Gonnatry2

@bob31heres a couple pics. @Darren I want 2 read some journals never seems like enough time.

I’m also using Foxfarm soil with the flower power you will not need to use any of The starter I would wait a few weeks then start on the second bag are use pro mix also and flower power starter all for starter pack and I’ve had the best results so far and it

@Hogmaster Thanks will hold off on nutes. They are showing the second set of leaves already . I’m glad they made it this far.

How many weeks is it

@Hogmaster they have been in rapid rooters since May 28th then in 5gl smart pots on the 31st a couple had tap root out the bottom. I have 5 ww fem and 2 green crack auto 1of each are smaller then the other ones.

1 Like

@Gonnatry2 Green crack auto sounds tasty. I’ve been working on auto’s for about a year with colloidal silver still haven’t quite got it down right

@Hogmaster what does the silver do I have never heard of it. the auto should b done 8-10 weeks they say when it takes off it’s quick (lol)

1 Like

Autos are a lot of fun colloidal silver can make pollen sacs for breeding

Can you take any pictures by chance so I can see how big they are

First 2 r ww last is GC auto

any advice

@Hogmaster heres the GC auto

@Gonnatry2 I would wait two weeks and see what she looks like just keep pH in your water and water as needed

@Hogmaster Sorry for late reply will hold off on nutes I did give them about4 or 5 oz of water. I do have a zoom lens coming for my phone so I can get better pics. they do look a lot better than last thursday

1 Like

@Hogmaster I’m using a Meizhi led with the auto’s do they need both veg & bloom on all the time.

1 Like