Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

It was one that’s not with this grow but I have a lot of pollen if you need any cheese & Chong is what it was

2 Likes

Yes definitely!! Ill be in lol are you willing to send it

2 Likes

You know it :wink:

2 Likes

He’s in the garage so I can get more see what happens haven’t cut yet but going to he’s away from the lady’s but I have to get some goods off of him before I chop chop chop :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sweet! Hold a little bit for me ill figure out how to get ahold of you other than here ill be interested in using as a breeding experiment with probably a white widow auto or purple haze

1 Like

Yeah I think I’m going to do it with the gorilla glue call it gorilla cheese lol

1 Like

@Tonyb
I called my bank before ordering just to make sure it went thru.

My gorilla glue is a donor for pollen, other wise that was my first thought as well, if you have a use for a hybrid from her maybe we can work some thing out and ill get you some seeds from a northern lights auto and gorilla glue

3 Likes

I’m We will get her done :wink:I’m gonna let him mature a little bit and then start doing some scraping And cutting

1 Like

The name gorilla cheese was @Countryboyjvd1971 idea I love it

2 Likes

Good idea sad day for a male good week for pollen lol I need to get updates over in the journal haven’t done that in a bit.

I did decide to cut the lowryder for oils this morning I cant have a plant free floating in the house lol

And love the name lol probably would be well suited

2 Likes

I know the feeling my friend

1 Like

She yielded 147 wet weight

2 Likes

Nice that will be nice I got my cbd oil today it’s outstanding amazing how great 2 drops do the trick 5% from ilgm

1 Like

Right on did you order it from here?

1 Like

Yes sir highly recommended has almost a green tea taste to it lingers for a while not a bad taste at all but works outstanding

2 Likes

I may get some here in the next couple months, gotta catch up funds but certainly worth trying especially if being highly recommended. I noticed we had it but haven’t seen it talked about to much

1 Like

Bro I’m gonna start talking about It a lot it’s so much better feeling compared to a pharma pill I will have a drop over that crap any day

1 Like

Sweet thats good to know, I smoke the flowers for that reason but cant at work so that would come in handy there

2 Likes

5% is the highest I’ve seen anywhere I can get 3% around my area but screw that it’s more expensive and not as good

1 Like