Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

the only thing I have found out researching on the net is you need to change to bulbs to high output or vho very high output for flowering

1 Like

@ktreez420 2nd week of prelower smells so good

2 Likes

Thanks buddy I got her figured out :wink:

1 Like

Looking great buddy those nutes are looking like a winner for sure
The girls look great :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face: John

1 Like

Thanks buddy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@bonnie1 here is my current grow :sunglasses:

You’re on wk 2 of preflower…is that big bud? Very nice Hogmaster, I’ll follow your grow. I can learn so much. They look great, I’m very excited!

@bonnie1 This is promix and flower power nutes tap water ph 6.4-6.8 4 week veg

2 Likes

you are using promix also @Hogmaster? you ph to 6.4-6.8?

Only on the flower power plants

1 Like

My gold leaf clone

will be monster cropping around a week old was a main cola

6 Likes

Today’s pic

@Donaldj @latewood @Majiktoker @garrigan62 @Aquaponic_Dumme

13 Likes

nice @Hogmaster! look at those thick stalks! those are going to be some great buds!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy :metal:t2::sunglasses: :metal:t2:

1 Like

Good job buddy had another transmission to do took 2 hours to get it out, have a picture of just getting it out, had to replace a front pump seal that’s why I haven’t been around much

1 Like

We all got stuff going on bro it’s all good and thanks

1 Like

Very nice @Hogmaster Happy looking tent! :palm_tree:

1 Like

As always @Hogmaster well done just got a bunch of notifications today this thread was one of them
System seems to be holding back on me I got a few today fro 10 days ago ??? Talk soon bro

2 Likes

you and that flower power make good companions…and I see you are buying it by the pound!

lol, when I have used up my free samples of GH 3 part, I will have try ILGM’s powder nutes…it takes pre-planning with international shipping, not like Amazon Prime and 2 day shipping.
with my liquid nutrients, I’m always thinking about cross contamination…is that a concern with what you are using @Hogmaster?

@kabongster not at all and surprisingly it took 7 days after my order to get it this stuff is unreal usually anything I order takes at least 20 to 30 days