Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

Right lol its never worth paying more for less if you catch my drift there

1 Like

I’m want to learn how to breed as well so I hope one of you guys do a breeding thread lol
@Hogmaster hint hint lol
@Majiktoker did you decide to breed those plants the other day ? I kinda backed up on my thread reading and haven’t made it back around brother

1 Like

Yes im still in the progress waiting for pollen to burst open.

And all well haven’t updated journal lately

1 Like

I want to apologize for my absence the last three days I work weekends and Monday 13 to 16 hour shift’s but I am 100% available Tuesday through Friday I apologize for any inconvenience and I want to thank all the guys to help cover me @latewood @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @peachfuzz @Majiktoker @garrigan62 @BIGE @Aquaponic_Dumme and everyone else I’ll see how long I last tonight if needed

7 Likes

Make that money and no harm no foul as I’m pretty sure what you didn’t or couldn’t answer got answered

1 Like

That’s the great thing about this place there’s so many people to help

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

@Majiktoker is pretty dam good at breeding and and has his own tecneek…so i myself am going to take a class by him on this subject .

Mean While i’m going to to doing the 4th of July thing

Will

5 Likes

I do quite a bit a breeding myself I would love to see what we can come up with happy 3rd will lol :wink:

2 Likes

wrong order lol

3 Likes

I did when I was younger! Oh wait? What are you guys breeding? hahahah

oh yeah, this is so me! Stole if @garrigan62

2 Likes

Thanks bro your welcome to tag along while i do this breeding session

2 Likes

I will just tag me ok?

Will

1 Like

Yes sir will do brother

1 Like

Both kind lol

2 Likes

I excited to follow along I can’t wait to learn some new stuff lol
If @garrigan62 says he can pick up a few things them I’m sure I’ll be learning lots
@Majiktoker how you feeling brother saw the posts about what happened jezzzz brother
Hope you feel better
Enjoy the 4th of July guys

3 Likes

I’ve been sticking to practicing rather than breeding :wink:

1 Like

Happy 4th bro and doing much better today pretty much just worked the pain out lol. Granted still hurts a little and still hard to breath going to doc today see what happened

2 Likes

@Hogmaster, did you decide to cut the male yet

Still in garage growing

Sweet how much longer for him