Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

Yeah I wanted to go longer but I figured I’d go by the directions this time plan on ordering a couple kilos of the flower power next time I’m in a let it veg for like eight weeks

Hey I was wondering today will be the first 12 on 12 off would now be a good time to pull some clones you think?

i’m really interested in seeing how the flower power nutes work…and i’d say great so far!

1 Like

Nice camp! :nerd_face::paw_prints::rofl::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yea any where from this stage until harvest @Hogmaster

1 Like

Ya feel like it’s kinda early to go to flower, those are all photos right?

1 Like

Oh didn’t read u were switch the light cycle before that last post

Yeah it is what the directions for the flower power nutrients was a four week veg and then the starter pack you have just about enough to do exactly what it says on three plants

How much is the set? Only enough nutes for a 4 week veg seems kinda whack, but ur results will tell if it’s whack or not

Here’s a little over 24 hrs later

and my 2 autos

9 Likes

This is some good stuff

1 Like

looks like it!

1 Like

Well I decided to take a clone off of the gold leaf and have a mother plant for a while I’m going to do thousands and start them in all the farmers crops along side the road and just make the whole area a lot happier free gold leaf clones for everyone in town haha but no im having a mother plant setting up my other tent woohoo @latewood @garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Aquaponic_Dumme

6 Likes

I thought about doing this too!!! I’m totally going to do it now!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

those are some healthy, well cared for plants you have growing there…I have to show my girls pictures of the progress of your girls, @Hogmaster…you have skills, my friend!

2 Likes

My man your doing great :+1:
Can’t believe how nice the Gorilla :gorilla: Glue looks
Woohoo
Talk soon
I’m with @kabongster you got skills lol

1 Like

Thanks guys @kabongster @Countryboyjvd1971 it’s love not skill lol

2 Likes

@AquaponicSteve this is chickenhole / hogmaster thought I would tag you hope you don’t mind

Update on a bunch

3 Likes

Chicken hole HahaHahha your to funny

1 Like