Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

Yes sir we are @ktreez420 & @Countryboyjvd1971 will be the first I contact when I’m in route :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Nice do that @Hogmaster I will take a trip to the south :+1: It may be like a five hour ride maybe? No biggie

1 Like

Still have the same size room but I got tired of it getting over 100° so I went back to the cool spot everything is set up exactly the same and will still have an 8 x 8 possibly 12 x 12 space if needed Building as we speak will share some stuff tomorrow with everyone

2 Likes

The girls are oh so much happier and so is my pot head cat :cat:

Hahahaha the kitty :cat: is happy now :grin:
Bet she was wondering where the treats went off to
Glad you went back under ground brother
Post some pics where all set up
I was thinking of moving to my garage but not sure if I will for the same reasons as you and in winter it’s the complete opposite lol so heat and cooling will be a issue ? Anyway I update my ssh thread this morning bro with a few pics :+1:
Talk soon John

1 Like

Normally I top my plants this time I fimed them they look happy after 3 days

2 Likes

The 3 photos are gorilla :gorilla: glue ssh & gold leaf all getting flower power the little ones are autos have another gorilla :gorilla: glue outside happy girls and my flower :hibiscus: bloomed :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Nice I through super skunk auto outside today she started flower 3-4 days ago

1 Like

Pictures were 2 days ago much bigger now will put some new up soon

1 Like

I love the super skunk I need to buy the autos so far I have 12 strains from Robert still waiting in my bom beans almost have them all not sure :thinking: what’s up with that :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think thats what I have left just of the seeds from here

1 Like

3 days later

13 Likes

@peachfuzz @Majiktoker @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 dude 3 days look at the difference just 3 days with flower power I believe it’s goldleaf top SSH second and gorilla glue is the bottom picture

5 Likes

Lookin good my friend… :wink:
I’m amazed at how well those led’s are working… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve been using them for it will be a year in August and haven’t had any issues I paid 59 bucks for each ended up getting two for the price of one with a coupon code from vendor and then I bought a 600 around October of last year I have nothing bad to say yet and they’ve been on damn near the entire time

1 Like

How old are they @Hogmaster
Cause they are freaking beautiful bro
I need to get some of that good stuff

3 weeks going on 4 did my last grow water of flower power

2 Likes

From seed 4 weeks about that awesome

1 Like

Time to flower according to the flowerpower

8 Likes

Nice man great job

1 Like