Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

Flower Power comes in the powder that I have used and an Organic amendment for soil/soilless grows

The powder can be used for hydro or soil/soiless grows.

The Organic Bio Line is added to the top of your soil or soilless grow media and watered in.

Flower Power has replaced all my other brands I experimented through the years

Peace, lw

2 Likes

If it were me I would order Flower Power. I used to use GH 3 part but, now I don’t. :slight_smile:

A starter pack is good for 2-3 plants and nothing else is needed during the grow.

I have the value of hoow much to add during each cycle figured out and will be publishing this info with grow proof asap.

Later, lw

5 Likes

Thanks for jumping in and the help @latewood !! Finally down at 5am and up at 7 lol good times

Once the results are out I’ll probably switch over. I’ll be waiting xD

2 Likes

OK everyone here’s an update check it out it’s far from done but I got the concept set up

still have lots of room The water pH comes from my 55 gallon drum’s of rainwater I collect and that’s the pH nice decided to veg in the tent until it won’t work I have hooks on the ceiling for all my lights so I can pull them out of the tent hook all my lights up finish veg. And then going to flower I have to do work each time I do it but that’s fine I enjoy playing with them

10 Likes

@garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @ktreez420 @yoshi @Majiktoker

1 Like

You have a air stone in water bucket ? If yes why sir ?

1 Like

Old habit of always filled up my 1 to 5 gallon jug put air stone in it and that’s what I use to water when I do my outdoor water keeps it fresh gets the impurities out you know same old crap Just trying something and it works

2 Likes

Jezzzz now I have to get a pump and stone @Hogmaster hahahaha
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me

1 Like

I like that optimism of keeping the branch cutter available for quick trims, but will it be big enough ? :laughing:

4 Likes

Nice setup

2 Likes

I’ve had to use them before I don’t like messing up my scissors LOL

2 Likes

@Zacchara here you go buddy what I have going so far is just a little over 36 hours or from seed to now

2 Likes

That’s an awesome set up you have. I’m using my LED when its time for flowering. It will be the first time. Plants look good right now I hope I don’t ruin them lol

1 Like

Ummm yep once again I envy your setup bud very nice . Going to produce great meds from the new space . Luck brother

2 Likes

Looking beautiful Hog! I’ve been away the past week but I love to come back and see posts like this. I personally built my own tents and set up my grow area too, so I like to see others doing it. Eventually I’ll have the perfect setup lol

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I don’t think there is a such thing as a perfect set up you can always add on or have something better technology is crazy but I love it glad to see you’re back my friend @ktreez420

2 Likes

yea that’s true, and perfect to me is probably crap for someone else lol

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 sorry it took so long I couldn’t find the dang thing

@Hogmaster you could find what thing ??? I’m confused buddy
Oh and FYI I put bean in towel yesterday after work with a sprinkle of mykos should be potting it today brother woohoo super hash auto here I come lol

1 Like