Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

4 Likes

Looking forward to following along. I have been eyeing different spots around the homestead hoping to convince my husband to help me build something for an inside grow when this outside one finishes up. Can’t wait to see your set up @Hogmaster. ~AB

2 Likes

Thanks i’m looking forward to seeing what it looks like to getting ahead of myself and started all my beans

Wow your getting them going already woohoo
Can’t wait to see them grow to be proper ladies brother

U can fit 6 plants in a 2x4x5 tent??

I wouldn’t lol @Thetattedmann
Seedlings you can for sure not adult plants

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking lol I just bought my second 4x4x8 tent cause the 2x4x5 wasn’t big enough for me

lol yeah he mentions up above he going to use his tents for veg lol
But I’m sure hog will explain him self soon enough
I have two 4x4x7 myself

2 Likes

Going to end up doing I get 3 x 6 Veg room still figuring out what the hell to do to much space :rocket:

1 Like

I’ve had six going in that tent before wouldn’t be the first time and I actually did a start to finish on it but two of them were autos the other four were photos look like a jungle

2 Likes

You happy with those nutrients- Looking to switch and try a new line, packaging looks good and easy -

2 Likes

Hey @StormTrooperweed just want to say hello noticed your new here
If you need any help just tag a few of us and we will try to help best we can
Happy growing :v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

You gone love the rapid veg time with T-5’s now in flower I’ll add led in my opinion with the T-5 but you can really get your lights close for maximum light intensity with fluorescents good luck my friend !!!

2 Likes

@Hogmaster are the ilgm nutes able to be used in hydro?

Yes I believe so @latewood knows the proper mix I believe

1 Like

Have you used GH Flora? I’m just wondering if I should make a switch since my GH bottles are low :x @latewood weight in pl0x :smiley:

I always keep GH on hand regardless that usually what I use

Which do you prefer?

I’m not sure yet because I haven’t tried the flower power

@Tonyb Just started germinating yesterday Will be using pro mix and flower power only on the second seeds I’ll be doing Fox Farm and GH

1 Like