Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

Awesome @Countryboyjvd1971 hell I don’t even remember lol

Hahahhaa ok brother all good

1 Like

T5ho’s work good for veg until about 2 1/2 feet to 3 feet… any taller and the leaves start to die at the bottom from not getting any light , if you can add some side lighting , you could push them to 6 Foot Tall with no problems… :wink:
Lookin forward to your set up… good job… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow I have plenty of side lighting this will be fun

1 Like

I will be here with any info I can provide … :wink:
Going to be starting a thread soon hopefully… almost there… will shoot some pics for sure … :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @peachfuzz really appreciate it

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry it’s been so long for an update but here’s the picture of a few of the girls

10 Likes

Here’s today’s a growth with flower power top 2 days old

and today

8 Likes

@bob31 @Majiktoker @latewood wasn’t sure if I invited you guys thought you’d be interested in watching @Donaldj doing promax with flower power on one plant and flower power using FF0F to see what difference it makes and see what happens i’m also collecting over 300 gallons of rainwater and then putting them in 5 gallon bucket’s with a fish tank air bubbler and rock in my pH is right around 6.5 to 6.7 have a filtering two different ways seems to be working very well

6 Likes

Tag me in please.

1 Like

Woohoo @Hogmaster looking great brother been busy busy and just stoped by for a look :eyes:
:+1::cowboy_hat_face: john

1 Like

Looking great buddy

1 Like

@Rugar89 there you go buddy

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

topped yesterday and getting big

6 Likes

Using flower power fertilizer

1 Like

Sup @ktreez420 how was your camp out :call_me_hand:

It was amazing, god knows how much I love mother nature and my time with her! The camp site is right on the river, and it’s by far the best camp site. I’ve been going there since I was a little boy with my parents! How you been dude how’s the family? Still planning that DC trip?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

7 Likes