First time growing. Indoor grow advice appreciated. '97 S.A.G.E. Seeds picked from dispensary purchase

Oh, It looks like a bunch of individual flowers so I thought maybe you harvested but left the plant growing. I was looking to try that, but can’t get any answers on if it would be productive. That was the only reason for my question. Beautiful colors though, I hope I’m as fortunate. Starting week 5 tomorrow…

@Whodat66 I found these things are almost hard to kill. I have abused them in almost every conceivable way (lots of newbie mistakes). From pulling off almost all of their leaves 3 times and bending them over 2" parallel to their dirt level and holding them there for the last few months of their lives to extreme overfeeding and under watering. All of the top leaves got fried off (nute burn). I allowed a lot of secondary sites to develop and so I ended up with a lot of secondary smaller buds. You are correct they are individual smaller buds. I thought about harvesting the tops and letting the bottoms continue but to be honest after all this time I was kind of glad to be done for a minute LOL :slight_smile: . I learned a lot and next time will be a lot better.

2 Likes

As of today, my plants are entering week 5 of flower and finally look good - they are in day 161 from potting the seedlings…

1 Like

@Whodat66 from what I have seen of your stuff it looks healthier than mine did. I love your use of LED, I have paid sooooo much money to cool my room. 1000w in means 1000w that has to come out plus the summer heat with HPS

Yeah, this is a 300w, and the little bar I thought was 100w is actually 10… That is what I had the plants under for the WHOLE time until I started flowering them. These girls are strong!

Who knows, I may have invented a way to get 30% THC out of a plant :wink:

1 Like

good luck
:slight_smile:

Evening report, there was a slight noticeable difference. The fan leaves on all had slight phototropic movement towards the light (were curled slightly down, now flat). I also fed them so. But there was not adverse action, and my little magic light-o-meter says there is a more even distribution of fairy dust or whatever to the plants :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the end after picking on it before cut down I ended up with this

The box has some bubble in it and a piece of bho.
Question what do I do with the BHO if I don’t have a dab rig? it certainly is a pain in the arse to work with LOL
I still have a little of the trim in the freezer. I ran out of ice and my arm got tired LOL. I hope this helped someone and you all enjoyed seeing it.

Thanks for checking it out
Doug_xx2
:nerd_face:

8 Likes

OMG :drooling_face:
How much you have there and how many plants was?
@Doug_xx2

@M4ur
7 in a 5x5 under 1000w (was eight but there was a male) I don’t know I don’t even own a scale LOL :joy:

2 Likes

you know I would like to mention some people that I gained some information from. First but I got a lot of helpful advice from the people on this forum
(I hope the forum moderators don’t get mad at me for this) and this one forum.growkinddotcom/#cultivation .
there were several youtube growers as well including but not limited to grand master level genetics, Fadah Mike, The Grow Boss, Liquid jade, John Berfelo medically fit, brown guy 420, Green, Greengenes Garden, subcool420, Pedro’s Grow Room, Medically Fit and a shit ton of others. I made some pretty serious mistakes on this grow but I have learned a lot. The next time will be better. :grin:

1 Like

And what do you get from all 7 plants? :grinning:

@M4ur everything in the picture plus about an oz or so I took early. I am not sure how much it is. I honestly don’t own a scale to find out. It is so much I can’t even guess TBH

1 Like

Here’s some info on dabbing I made for the guys last week. It might help. If you don’t have a rig, and don’t want a rig, I recommend a nice concentrate pen. The best one I’ve come across as been the Clout DL1+ pen. I also love SourceVapes Orb 4 vaporizer. I own the SourceVapes Orb 3 and Orb 4. Both companies have amazing customer service and have weekly sales on their products and atomizers. I can’t share links to the websites, but SourceVapes is currently having an awesome sale on their Orb 3 slim travel kit.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

thnx man I don’t own a rig yet and can’t get one right now :frowning: so I am cutting little strips off and topping my flower. Hopefully I will get one soon. I did watch your videos though it will help me when I go to get one so I know what shit is called

2 Likes

The essence of the dabbing (shown in the video) is having a hot surface, that can contain the runny mess, while having a way to inhale the smoke when it first touches the hot thing. If you can grow all that, I’m sure you can figure something out with household goods. Google homemade dab rig or something.

2 Likes

IKR
I have been vaping for 3 years (was a two pack a day smoker of smoked for 31 years). I build mods and make my own ejuice so my gears are already turning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me TOO! I retired from the military in '13, quit smoking a year later. I tried patches, gum, pills (made me want to strangle everyone), but vaping is the only one that fills that need to do something with your hands. It’s not just an addiction. It’s a habit.

I would start by checking your kitchen for the smallest Pyrex glass thing you have and go from there :wink:

2 Likes

wonder if a ceramic coil esolid vaporizer will work

If it has an open coil, it’ll clog. If you want a cheap dab-rig, you can easily find one on Amazon for 14.99

1 Like