First time growing. Indoor grow advice appreciated. '97 S.A.G.E. Seeds picked from dispensary purchase

Um im not sure I would research “The most effective way to kill wood tics that is harmless to cannabis plants” you should be able to get some information on how to them in a harmless way

And ph should be 6.8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like you are all set on that. If you have any questions brother, just tag me and I’m more that happy to “try” and help out. :+1::v:

1 Like

yeah I spritzed em with neem solution and flushed the pots with 7.0 water gonna give it a couple days and see what happens :slight_smile: thnx for the help.

2 Likes

The girls seem very happy today! The neem oil and flush seem to have done the trick! I’m thinking it must have been a nut lockout Thnx fer the help @bob31 and @Majiktoker. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any time @Doug_xx2

Im happy I could be of some help

2 Likes

hey @Majiktoker I have some high magnification images of the damage that was done. do you know what this is

Not sure off hand ill look into that ASAP for you buddy

cool I think it might be bugs tbh. The lady at the hydro store thinks it is thrips. I was thinking I was gonna use some of these to see what happens but using the pesticide is making me antsy

1 Like

neem oil should get them It’s organic as well. Just don’t spray on buds/ flowers.

Yea I agree with her my friend neem oil or De just dont get it on the flowers

1 Like

not in flower yet. I tried neem oil already. The SNS 203 is natural as well from what I understand so I gave that a shot last night. It is a foliar spritz and it needs reapplying every 5-7 days so I guess I will give that a shot for now and hit it again with neem if that isn’t working. thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for the help

1 Like

Keep me posted

1 Like

@Majiktoker They are looking happy 6.5 weeks in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking beautiful @Doug_xx2

1 Like

thanks man

OK I guess it is time for me to post another update things seem to be going good. here is a pic of what they look like today. 7 weeks in been doing some hand training last couple days

3 Likes

Looking good! A lot of healthy girls there

1 Like

They are lookin good, what size tent is that?

1 Like

thank you very much