First time growing auto's , Blueberry & Amnesia Haze?

I cut the haze down earlier today , the trichomes started to Amber pretty rapidly after sitting it out in my drying chamber . So I got it hanging , I’ll post a picture in my thread here soon .

out of 26 clips only 5 don’t have a cola , which is not bad for my first auto grow of the amnesia haze . But very densed and super sticky buds , had quite a bit of trim , but didn’t really fool with for others uses , but I did get a gram or maybe 2 grams in trim hash , so this is the finale of the sativa , waiting on the indica blueberry , but I’ll continue the thread only on that plant , cause it was apart of the grow journal , and to give info on what , and how I growed the two plants .

1 Like

This is my blueberry and my grow chamber , as you can see , not very big at all , but I’ve had some really nice grows and each time I have increased my yields from the instructions and methods I learned here on the forum from the groundsman and the science officer of ILGM forum . Now my next run will be one plant in a 5 gallon , scrogged , and main lined manifold , but I’m still undecided if I’m ready to try the hydro water farm or used my remaining layered soil mix thru the rest of winter and start the hydro in early spring .

1 Like

Yoshi…dam it I fell asleep. I had no sleep at all the night before. Today is payday, so i’ll be out paying Bill’s and have one load of wood to deliver.
I’m also building and design ing a firewood processor and I need to pick up a few components today. I’ll buzz you this afternoon if your around ok

Your grow looks awesome great job. As time go’s by you will double your take . Let me know how she smoked.

Your friend
Will

they already shrinking and getting densed after 2 days of drying , but I did sample a piece of the hash from the trim and all I can say is ah hoah , hoah , hoah , eyes watering , ah hoah …wow that was a good toke . So I’m pretty confident that this will be the best quality of bud over all I’ve grown .

4 Likes

That first pic looks awesome!!
I don’t think you have anything to worry about

. Will

I smoked a dug out one hitter that look like a cigarette , you know what I’m talking bout right . Dude no kidding , I was toked for a good 3-4 hours off one hit of that haze , and it was just dry enough to stay lit , burned white ashes , very loose grey ashes , and it didn’t bite my throat until I exhaled , it wasn’t even harsh or completely dried .

1 Like

That is just awesome Yoshi…all that effort has paid off.
I’m happy for ya. I have your journal coppied and plain on useing it as a guide when I start my auto’s next year.
Amnesia Haze is one I will buy along with Gold Leaf.

Willv

enjoyed this thread as much as the first…you gave a great suggestion about the calendar and listing each days activities. Can’t wait to get my seeds from Robert and start my first grow. I am not nearly as verbose as you Yoshi but I will post what I am doing and how it is going. Going to be growing white widow and strawberry Kush. I will probably do 2 WW and 1 Strawberry in my 2X4X7 Gorilla Grow tent. Later!

Garrigan62 & Taleone , I got home from a weekend vacation and the Haze auto I hung up 4 days ago is dry . It’s really dry , crumbling like parsley dry , but the mason jar I experimented with the lil nuggets was still moist , and a lil sticky . So I put all the buds In a zip lock baggy , forced all the air out of the bag until it was no air , than I zipped it close , now in a few days , by next Friday my 69.9 grams will be ready . Truthfully , I just want it to get back sticky and gooey.
Honestly I had no idea it would finish , because auto seems to stall twice in growing , and than rapidly grow double the size of a regular feminized in one week . Quality is seriously an upper type buzz , and a silhouette of a haze of thick smoke , Radd , really Radd ! Now I’m letting the blue berry finish , I just re-started the week 1 base nutrients and additives , and start from there and see what happens .

1 Like

How does putting it into zip lock bags air removed help in getting moisture back?

Will

I have no clue Garrigan62 , but I just put back in mason jars , burp it daily . But man it’s some really good smoke .

Great job on the haze Yoshi!
I have some white widows that I’m about to harvest.
I want to try the haze!

But I have found the nutrients that the WW auto like
I have 3 plants that just started flowering and are 3 times as big as my first few I started.
I can upload pics tonight I’m new to this forum

2 Likes

Nice looking plants growguy…
And Welcome to ILGM…and our world of growing…

B Safe
Will

Well either way, I’m happy for ya buddy.
You put a lot of effort into that grow.
As a matter of fact…if they had a vote on who had the most successful grow journal… you would be first in line for this year’s trophy…lol

Will.

Thanks I love the ww auto strain
I would grow these forever if I didn’t have to buy seeds.
But I am working on the nutrient cycle and these last big plants I have will be over 3 oz and that’s what I have been looking for.

Most ww auto s average 1/2 -1oz
I am happy about getting them to grow big enough to get 3 oz

just an update photo of my blueberry , she about to get them steroids , and I’ll update this weekend .

2 Likes

I’ve been ah lil busy as the Holidays get closer , but I’ll update the blueberry as it’s still flowering , buds are developing very nicely , starting to resin really good in week 4 of flower from when I started the calendar after it didn’t finish as to be an auto flower , but I’ll bring the thread up to speed . I just paid my Bergmans Lab fee for the 12 months and VIP member in the forum just today , that way I can gain more knowledge in mainly hydro cultivating , and soil as well to triple my yield from what I’ve harvested in the past . I just ordered a few other strains also , Grand Daddy Purp , Sour Diesel and Gorilla Glue , but I’m not sure of which of the 7 strains I want to grow next for a try at screen scrogging , super cropping , and manifold mainlining . I guess by time my blueberry finish , I’ll make my decision .

As of now counting from when started the flowering clock over , now it’s going into week 4 next week on the blueberry . It’s starting to bud and resin , but I think the top could be getting light burned from the stronger led panel , still waiting on Rachel ropes for the other led light panel , so both can be adjusted . Just an update on progress , nutrient feeding is Sensi bloom and all the grandmaster level additives from advance nutrients , it’s on cruise control I guess , but looking good so far to me .