First time growing auto's , Blueberry & Amnesia Haze?

Trichomes are really starting to build with light schedule on 14/10 from starting with 18/6 , than 16/8 which was all on a 2 week grow schedule .

2 Likes

Blueberry auto on the other hand has yet to bud , so I plan on letting the Haze finish and than put the blueberry on a 10/14 light schedule to try and force it to bud .

1 Like

Also I received 3 of the 12 advance nutrient grandmaster line of nutrients for the next 5 gallon scrogged grow .

1 Like

Now that MacG explained why my blueberry is not budding like the haze , it makes perfect sense , which combine ring the blueberry has been crossed with a rudillis , which means it could very much take the character of its origin of the blueberry or the rudillis , makes perfect sense .

@yoshi, I agree with @MacGyverStoner nad the characteristics. My local hydro place mentioned the same thing, that autos sometimes need to be tricked into flowering, as the traits of the other strain can become present.

I’m having my same fun, in my tent, as my three Strawberry Kush have all taken on slightly different characterisitcs. Five weeks into flowering, and one plant is over five feet tall, with the other two over four fet tall. (This from just five weeks of veg, and the seed profile saying these plants grow 10" to 36" - I guess it’s a good problem to have, but I held off on scrogging way too long. :smile:

Next time I’ll know better.

1 Like

It’s really a good thing , because it’s not enough room for the two .

I’ve checked my trichomes on the Haze and it’s 3/4 milky and a 1/3 Amber , so it will get a full drink tonight and im wondering if I should give it another week , are put in 72 hours of darkness and start the harvest Friday …hmmmm , decisions , decisions . Since I’m not sure , I’ll go talk to her tonight when she wake up and ask her is she ready to give me some pleasure after I spent 8 weeks dating her very cautiously and being a good gentleman , so she develop into the woman I yearn for , hopefully she says yes baby I’m ready for you …Lmao , just ah lil humor for those who following my thread . But until than stay tune for the final results , and update photos of my haze on her stretch to finish . Considering letting her go to more than half Amber , but a few clients is wanting fresh fruits for Christmas . To make that deadline I’ll have to cut her down by this Friday , to get dried and curing for 20 days .

1 Like

Now I’ve received the whole line , my next grow should be the best ever I’ve done if advance is what it says , but I also ordered more of ILGM booster because it’s simply great stuff .

Have to by the local store and get another , due to me using it through the auto grow . But my next grow will be one plant in a 5 gallon DWC General hydroponic water farm drip system with a scrog screen and 800 watts of LED . Hopefully I can get the maximum results I been expecting . This will be number 6 which is how long it took for me to get an understanding on how plants grow .

2 Likes

Your doing great from what I see, if you live in so cal I can help you out with a donation for your Sibling. I did not think about how many plants I had, and what was I going to do with that much.
Tom.

No I’m not in S.Cal , could wish I was right now . I’m more close to Garrigan62 .

I’m a GH guy but primarily because one of the head guys at AN has a suposed child molestation charge reason lots of shops in Canada won’t stock their products. However shop I go to stocks them so wwho knows whats fact or not?

Well I heard GH was bought out by miracle grow network , but I don’t know how true that can be , and I advance nutrients is supposedly be ph perfect , and the fact I’m planning on a hydro grow , I figured advance nutrients could make things ah little easier in hydro . But my general hydroponic water farm came with the general hydroponic nutrient trio , so I didn’t have to purchase GH for a experiment with they nutrients . But over all , The Recipe for Success nutrients has gave me great results with only 2.5 ounces , and ILGM nutrients booster gave me better results for as quantity and quality of 4.5 ounces , than Fox Farm trio was my very first grow , and I had a lot of issues being that I was just learning the inside growing with a grow tent and LED lights , so now I’m ready to give advance nutrients a try , and than I’ll give general hydroponic nutrients a try and make a decision on what nutrient was over all the best .

This morning I removed the haze and put it in the 72 hours of darkness and it has put on more resin in just 14 hours , and I’m sure it has more to go , now I did water her one last time before I removed her from the tent . Now the blueberry has the whole space to her self and she has become a mammoth also in the same time frame . I’m not sure on how to approach the feeding schedule since she has not yet pre-flowered like the haze . So I’m thinking I should start her on first week of flower nutrients and see how she does , but she has stretched at least an half inch if not more since she has the space to herself , and the haze has double her resin trichomes , which I’m glad I decided to give it a chance not knowing what the out come was gone be , but I’ll post a photo of the two so those who are following can see , that sometimes taking calculated risk of experimenting can yet be a great reward , if in fact you have read and researched information that has been stated by the science officer and the groundsman . Those guys rock , and if you take in context they information , you will not be disappointed by no means . I salute MacG & Latewood for they help and the intellect of wisdom to get a successful grow .

1 Like

This the blueberry auto that has yet to bud .

This the haze that looks to me like she put on at least 10% more trichomes since last photo .

Now this was the hardest picture I think I’ve ever taken , but I see quite ah bit Amber starting to show .

2 Likes

lookin good…:slight_smile:
fruits of your labors

1 Like

Hey Yoshi ,… …pick up later!

Will

Garrigan did you buzz me , I been up and down fighting a cold that I can’t seem to shake . Went seen my primary doctor and was tested for flu , it was negative , but I had to get the flu vaccine when I had surgery in August due to having foreign material in my neck , titanium plates and 6 screws . I’m not sure what Chen trails they sprayed this season , but I’m following links . I went picked up some real ginger root from the Asian market and will brew a tea with ginger , cinnamon , lemon , honey , and 2 table spoons of cayenne pepper , and I know that will help me get to feeling better soon I hope .

1 Like