First time growing auto's , Blueberry & Amnesia Haze?

But nice grow I would like to see more pictures of your grow an progress I’m doin auto as well trying to get it down good on 3 different kinds I like to see them grow

just in about 3-4 days since last photo , this how much they have advance into the stretch . The sativa is really showing her pre-flower , but the indica has yet to show . By the next 2 weeks , they will explode and really take off after I bump up PPM to 1350-1450 maybe , but no more than 1500 right now unless they really take off . That amnesia Haze is a really strong purgent smelling plant . This plant has been thee most smelling I’ve yet to grow . They really starting to get interesting in just a week , but my only real concern is the height , being I only have about 38 inches of clearance , are risk having light burn , because this advance light can generate heat if I didn’t vent it , but the penetration and intensity of the lights are very strong .

Clearly they are definitely starting the stretch . This is where things can become a lil challenging for small grow spaces . The sativa is really picking up speed , and the indica is on cruise control seems like , but only 4 weeks left according to the calendar from when they sprouted and the statistics of the strains on the Amnesia auto says 58 days and the Blueberry says 56 days , which leaves roughly 4 weeks to finished . Planted on the 9 th of October and sprouted on the 12 th of October , so that puts the calendar clock around the 7 th of December or the 14 th , which is correct . I’m not rushing them to finish , but it’s what the details listed for both strains . Now for the experience , time , and feeding to grow these 2 auto’s is what I’m documenting , so if anyone decides these strains , it will give them some Intel on the grow . I’m sure they will stretch up into the last week of growing , and build trichomes as well . I also tried learning feeding by PPM , raising it by 200 each week of growth . Actually the first 3 weeks as seedlings I kept the ppm around 850 until they ask for a lil more . I’m very satisfied with the results so far , besides I’m learning a more precise method for a general hydroponic water farm grow that drip feed . That would be my first grow in hydro . Hopefully I can get it dialed in so I can do a one plant main line manifold scrog screen grow to fill up a 2x2x5 tent with one plant , but if I don’t manage , I’ll result back to soil but still used a scrog screen so I can get no less than 32 or 46 cola tops . I’m hoping the Advance nutrients give me a better chance at Ph & PPM in water to get a lush , vast , vigorous growth with great results and a high yield . My goal is really not quantity but more less quality , and potentcy is my intent .

Now I’ve harvested in all 3 categories , but this auto grow , I’ll wait for more Amber trichomes and maybe a forth of milky . That way if both strain are rolled or bowled and toked , it will blow they lungs out with a smooth inhale and a delayed exhale of a whole lot of ah hoah , hoah , hoah , breath …more ah hoah , ah hoah , hoah until they eyes watered . One patients request that thinks that is what killer smoke should be …so I’ll honor his order .

Yep it’s official , my auto’s are now in flower and they starting the stretch after every dark period at least an inch an half each day . Man I hope they don’t stretch pass 40 inches . But I’ll post another update photo this weekend , and they are filling out greatly . 4 weeks left according to grow details , and they are starting to look like they will will be in that time frame . The sativa has plenty of pre-flowers , but the indica has yet to start her pre-flowers . Being that my top layer is coco coir , I’m pouring a 8 ounce cup of water in the drainage pan , and they are absorbing it pretty quickly . Now my next feed is tomorrow , and I’m bumping up my ppm to 1500 and I’ll let them finish in that range I think . They have not started building resin trichomes just yet , which I’m sure they will in another week or so , but I’m also thinking of using 16/8 to help force them in to safe mode to put on the sticky , sticky , trichomes . Now my plans are to let my trichomes Amber 3/4 before I cut and hang . But if they finished on schedule , I’ll have time for another auto run if I wanted to squeeze another harvest in before spring , but I’ll go right into my hydro grow , and veg one p,ant until my whole screen is completely covered , than I’m gone switch and hope to get at least 32 main colas about 3-5 inches long . Also I’m ordering Bud Candy , Bud Factor X , and one liter bottles of B-52 , Voo-doo juice , and Overdrive with Flawless finish and Sensyzine and I don’t know if piranha or Tarantula would be needed . I will order Dutchmasters gold line nutrients also , but I have not done my homework on which bottles I’ll need to do a full grow experiment with the Gold Dutch Masters nutrient line . I’ll also need a refill on ILGM booster nutrients as well because I really loved the harvest weight , quality , and simplicity of using Roberts nutrients . Probably add the matching Connisuer A & B bloom , since I have the grow , and Sensi Grow A& B , since I already have the Sensi bloom , and a re-up on bigger liter bottles of the additives since I’ll be growing a hydro grow using a 5 gallon DWC General hydroponic water farm .

1 Like

Also this spring I’m gone let 2 auto’s grow outdoors and see what happens . I know they will thrive in direct sunlight , but since they have a timed life span , they should really thrive outside . Wish I would have not pulled my white widow I had outside earlier this year . I had it man lined manifold and it was big around bushy big as a full size garbage can , but it was no way I could hav flowered that lant in my lil tent . I’m almost excited to see how strong the auto’s buzz will be , especially almost completely Amber . But a bowl of half and half of Amnesia Haze & Blueberry I think will pack a punch together . Next I’ll order some Grand Daddy Purp , Sour Diesel , and Girl Scout Cookies by spring also , and maybe a few more other auto’s as well . That way I’ll have a good year supply of multiple strains on hand as I go through the options of the best strains .

They are now stretching , hopefully another foot are things will get interesting , no frost yet , maybe another week , are I’ll switch the light schedule 16/8 , but finally they are in stretch mode , so I’m waiting to see how much of a stretch they will do , but just to give and update , Latewood helping learn the Lucas formula really works well , not hard at all once you get it figured out , and the plants does really well in growth . I’m still questioned if they will finish in 56 days , but waiting it out .

The Haze has many pre-flowers and none yet on the indica , and I thought indica finish sooner than sativa , 4 weeks left according to details of the strain , I don’t see it , but I’ve never grown one to know , when or at what stage of growth they really grow to finish . They on cruise control seems like , but in four weeks things can possibly speed up , and it sucks you cannot really trim a little to help transfer growth .

Today I decided to add the 400 watt LED in with my Advance Led and WoW , it’s extremely bright and plenty of canopy penetration , I’m sure the added LED will definitely help , but I don’t believe they will finish in 3 weeks , I just don’t see it in either auto . The Haze has plenty pre-flowers , but none on the blueberry at all as of yet , so I don’t think they are near finish . The details in the shop on the strain says , seed to harvest 56 days , and I’m not seeing it at all . I’ll post recent pictures , but they gone have to turn on the burners , if they gone finish in 3 more weeks . They don’t even have trichomes on them at all . But I’ve re-arranged things in the grow space , and I’m actually glad I did , because that added light is definitely bright and penetrating the canopy the way you want it to do . Humidity was a bit high , but the added light help it fall right in range where it needed to be , but it added a few degrees , but not to bad . I’ll know in a week or so what the out-come will be for as results in the added wattage of more light .

I should of tried this sooner with a regular feminized plant , but it’s better late than never right . This will be my approach for the screen scrog grow definitely if I wish to fatten up them colas !

750 watts of led lights should be good for 2 auto’s . Hoping this makes a tremendous difference in loans size .

find a new nutrient line that I’ve never heard of , might consider trying .

Just give an update , but I have to figure out the hydro system , because 2 in my lil space can get a lil crowded . So I’ll definitely be scrogging after this grow . Been also thinking hard on that Apache Tech AT 600 Led light , might look into building one like MacG considered , but that’s way out of my engineering , unless I can find some reliable information on how to construct one , and also I need to face the music of a 48X48 X72 if I’m going with stronger lights .

Finally the Haze is starting to resin on the pre-flowers , and still not pre-flowers in the blueberry . I’m thinking the blueberry is not an auto seed . I’m wondering if it’s a regular fem seed that was mixed in the auto’s I ordered . But I can’t take t out because I don’t have another tent to separate it , so hopefully I can keep it healthy until the Haze finish. Than I’ll put it on 12/12 and see what happens , unless it start budding , meaning it could be late .

Well I went and ordered the whole grand master level of advance nutrients with Sensi Grow A & B and the Bloom , and Connisuer Grow A& B with the Bloom , with all of the additives . But from now on I’m only growing one plant at a time in a 5 gallon bucket scrogged . Because this is my third grow in this lil tent and supposedly 4 plants can grow in 2.5 liter pots and that’s not true either , so after trying the four , it got way to crowded , and lights was not enough coverage for four plants . Trying 2 auto’ s and again it’s to crowded for 2 auto’s , so now my only choice to have any success at a good harvest , instead of 2-4 ounces between 2 plants , I’ll start scrogging one plant at a time in a 5 gallon , either hydro or soil . But I have yet to get even half of what I’ve invested , but for my purpose to help my sibling , the 2-4 ounces has been a great help in her fight with cancer . But if I desire to get enough for her personal use and to get back some of what I spent out of pocket , I’ll have to figure out how to max my yield . But in the mean time I’m thinking a 48X48x60 will be my next purchase , and the Apache Tech AT600 should cover it to grow maybe 3 plants comfortably .

Just an update , the amnesia is on cruise control and seemingly it will finish in the time frame detailed on the strain , but the blueberry I suppose has yet to show any signs of budding and starting the final growth to finish . I’m almost convinced it’s a regular fem seed that might got mixed in from the breeder . But I won’t know exactly until the haze finish and I switch the schedule to a regular flower schedule to 12/12 or 10/14 .

Here are some updated photos on the auto grow , Amnesia Haze is doing excellent and just receive its last feeding , but the blueberry has me distraught , but I’m thinking its a regular feminized seed , maybe that got mixed in some how , which can happen easily , due to fact it’s no way of identifying seeds from breeders .

Amnesia Haze auto is doing good .

2 Likes