First time growing auto's , Blueberry & Amnesia Haze?

I think I did not use enough nutes or stopped them to soon. Some of the leaves got light burn from when I was gone a few days and no one moved lights.

1 Like

this is my blueberry not sure when it will be ready, but it’s got 2 weeks at least .

2 Likes

Tlkbear the middle set of colas wieght was 56 g and the lower colas and the very top was 80 g added together is 136 divided by 28 is like 4.8 ounces I think , which is really good I think , but I’m not really into for massive amounts of wieght , just to get enough Oil to help my sibling . But compared to my first 4 grows , this one out did all of them and I did not used any growing techniques . This plant was started as an auto , but didn’t grow like an auto genetic plant would grow , the amnesia haze did , but not the blueberry . So I continued to grow it as a regular feminized plant . Now I did add another LED panel , and I used the whole line of Advance nutrients grandmaster level with Sensi Bloom A & B base nutrients , in Veg I used ILGM nutrients with the grandmaster level of additives with Robert nutrients , and in late flower , I added humbolt golden tree . Like MacG informed me , I don’t know where the added wieght was generated from , the nutrients or the added light or both , but it was a very interesting grow and amazing to see colas get that big on one plant . Now I know the potential of growing just one plant scrogged in hydro , using the same nutrients formula and 2 panels , which should be a really good grow .

Great work, the plant just looked to small for that. I do believe you. Got me thinking on different lights and NUTES. You always have a lot of info. My problem with indoor grow its to hot in summer. I would have problems not being able to cool it’s enough. Damn desert lol.
And btw how you making the oil? And hope your sib. Gets enough oil.

Total height was 34 1/2 inches , yes I did measure , but I had no other room just that plant only . But I added another panel right in the beginning of flower . 4.8 ounces to me was a shocker , but it’s was a very patient reward .

1 Like

Yoshi, was that before or after drying ?

Will

4.8 total after fully dried and in week 3 & 2 of curing .

1 Like

Great growlog Yoshi!! Thanks for sharing your experience with autos.

I’m concidering auto Amnesia Haze (or WW) for my first grow.

How many plants would you recommend in a 4x4x6 tent? How much did the Haze yield?

I did 2 in a 2x2x5 , so I would say 3 no more than 4 definitely , unless you used a screen scrog . But it will get interesting for getting light thru the canopy of 4 lush plants . Keep us updated !!!

Amazing log Yoshi
Thanks for sharing and the effort
Am into 20th day after germination on 5 autos between WW and SSkunk myself,first timer also so its really nice to visualize the steps waiting ahead))
I skimmed through the middle of the log, So did the blueberry turn out to be an auto after all? And what was your final yield from the haze??

Thank you , my intentions was to kind of help those who just starting on how to grow from seed to harvest simply . But I think the Amnesia was 3.9 ounces and the blueberry was 4.5 , which has been my 2 most biggest yields as of now , but if I can get the hydro top feed DWC figured out , I think I can out do myself if I can keep all variables in perspective . I tried once and failed , but I’m gone give it another try some day . Now my next thread will be on a screen scrog grow with one plant main lined manifold to fill out a 21 X 19 1/2 scrog screen . Just put seeds in paper towel to germ and get it going . I also bought Humbolt Golden Tree additive , and Fox Farm Cha-Ching , and Fox Farm Open Seaseme , plus everything else I have which will make this plant very interesting . So hopefully in the next 2-4 weeks I’ll be starting my manifold and I’ll start the thread …Happy Growing & Keep it Green and Clean !!!

3 Likes

Best of luck!! Its my second shot at indoor growing and am getting a scrog for it, i am a month ahead of you but it will be very interesting to compare it to your grow.
:v::v::v::v:

1 Like

Hei! Question about that. How many days go by when they see lights? I have 3 days my bb &ah autos and i dont see them yet ;/ im little worried…

Whats temps and humidity

RH~55 % temp ~20° in soil and i push seeds about 2-3cm deep.

Your humidity needs to come up how are they being watered?

Humidity can come up to Atleast 70%

Every day a little sip top on soil . they are in little fabric pots.

They should usually be misted as seedlings twice a day, even when waiting on them to sprout

Irs surprisingly good I use it as a standard !!!

Don’t be afraid of the hydro. That was my first attempt at growing. Ended up with 220gms wet that dried to 54gms. Particular attention to ph and I had her taking in 1700 PPM at end if flowering. Was in a tent with 3 × 36wattfluoro bulbs. Daylight then warm white for flowering. You would surprise yourself with your knowledge in sure…fastidious by nature I would expect. Piece of piss.

1 Like