First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

Yep, that’s a flower!:relaxed:

5 Likes

OMG!! I’m so excited!! So I tortured her some more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

My first FLOWER!! What do I do now!? I’m freaking out!

@merlin44. @MattyBear @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @GreenThunder. @garrigan62 @Smokin_ernie @dbrn32

9 Likes

First thing you do is relax lmao
you should start feeding flower nutrients other then than par for the course
Keep doing what you have been looking great @Mom to mask

10 Likes

Celebrate!! :smile: More waiting while watching them grow and mature. Then even more waiting… for the trichomes to ripen :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Pack a bowl and stare at it in envy for a little bit lol.

9 Likes

Hurry up and wait, lol. Congrats on your first flowers!

2 Likes

Ok ok this is what you do. First thing first roll a joint then get a chair and some tunes. Have a seat and enjoy the magic!! Woohoo :tada:

Seriously flower nutrients and whatever you are doing keep doing it because it is working.

5 Likes

@Dieselgrower

I had to calm down so I did lots of training - all the WWs so far :hugs:

10 Likes

@Momtomask

Frist welcome to ILGM. i see you have met a few of our Members and staff…Good deal

But I need you to fill out this Support Ticket so that we can better help you my friend.

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You 

1 Like

Hi Will - maybe you meant to send that support ticket to someone else - I’m not having any issues - except having my first flower starting which gave me heart palpatations! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Momtomask

I sorry my friend. Don’t know how that happened but it did.

Well any way file it and use it at a later date. lol

Will

2 Likes

No worries - I hope I never need a support ticket :wink:
I had asked you if you could take this thread and turn it into my Grow Journal.
And earlier we talked about your WW auto all trimmed up at 67 days. I don’t think I’m going to make that timeline (mine are 42 days today) but wish me luck!
I have only been using seaweed extract with my watering - what are some good recommendations for flowering nutes?

Some good looking training. :v:

1 Like

I’m sorry and I remember now.
I’ move your thread

Will

2 Likes

I won’t cut grow nutrients completely out, since it’s an auto, it’s gonna keep growing while it flowers

1 Like

I’ve only been using seaweed extract (with Cal-Mag a few times) for the vegging - what should I feed now? Growing in FFOF blended 1:1 with Happy Frog. Thanks for any recommendations!
@MattyBear @Dieselgrower @Screwauger @HJL @garrigan62 and anyone else who could help this newbie out.

Very nice lst job you got going on there

1 Like

Check out their nutrient schedule online. I’ve personally have never used focfarm products, but I would start at half or quarter the recommendation and ease them in

1 Like

All the girls have responded very nicely to the “freaking out” mom’s training session last night. All 4 of the WWs are in the back and the GLs are front. Plus I topped all the GLs again. Now need the flower tent ASAP as this tent is getting too full. A very happy thing though! :raised_hands:

12 Likes