First time grower - new tent and light AGAIN!

Edit: See @Budtastic

5 Likes

First attempt at LST - though I did top her last week. Let’s see how she responds :relaxed:

5 Likes

Look at how quickly the LST plant turned up

4 Likes

@Momtomask

If you have any honey take it and with your finger put some honey on her wound and when you water only add this…two caps full of HYDRGEN PEROXIDE AND 2 MIL OF LIQUIDE THRIVE This will help them get through the shock of transplanting. Another thing you should add is 2 mil of Root Stimulant.
I use this every time I transplant.

Will

6 Likes

@merlin44
Here are my WWs and GLs today - 32 days old

10 Likes

Wonderful!
Wow, mine will have to really get with the program if they are going look like that in 2 1/2 weeks. Something to aspire to. Thanks for tagging me in, @Momtomask

2 Likes

I think your babies are exactly where mine were at that age (2 weeks in soil) and they had a silly early stretch @merlin44

3 Likes

Thanks for providing a point of reference @Momtomask, I have never actually grown anything before. No idea what to expect from one day to the next.

I will get and post a group photo after dinner. :family_man_woman_girl_girl: I will tag you in.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 so when can I throw on the Bloom switch? And how do I see the lights of those people you named in the other post? Thanks, Jeb

I just responded in the other thread. I’ll tag you into those threads.

1 Like

All the girls are doing great today (36 days since seed)! I took them out for some natural light pics to see how they really look. Any thoughts on how they seem and what to do next would be appreciated. I topped them all when they were 3.5 weeks old and have only given seaweed extract as a nute plus Cal-Mag a few times. Whoever told me to write everything down was brilliant because my notes are so helpful. As mentioned earlier they are in FFOF blended with Happy Frog 1:1. They are all in my 3x3x6 veg tent under a 450 Viparspectra LED the first week they were under just the Veg Switch but now under both the Veg/Bloom. Next week are plans to install the 3x3x80" flower tent with lighting still TBD. Thanks again to this most wonderful community. This first time grower is immensely grateful and amazed at all the threads and support everyone shows to everyone!

@dbrn32 @Rexx @merlin44 @Ozzimotosan1 @Dieselgrower @daddydays @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @neckNflu @Greasemonkey

18 Likes

And this victim of transplant abuse last weekend seems to have recovered and I was able to transplant her today into the 3 gal pot.

11 Likes

They are looking great @Momtomask. Your damaged one has even survived and doing well, good job.:writing_hand::man_scientist::cowboy_hat_face::ok_man::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking really good! These plants are pretty resilient and can handle a lot of abuse. Happy Growing!

2 Likes

I agree with the others, you’re cruising along nicely!

2 Likes

wicked awesome

1 Like

Keep on keeping on @Momtomask, healthy looking as can be.

2 Likes

Not kidding. They look perfect. That one that you bent the main stem on.? That one has a nice knot on it. I believe thats like/essentially super cropping… where you break the branch to bend it in the direction you want and allow more light to the under buds. That one will grow just fine here on out I believe. Anyway nice job!

2 Likes

dude nice job
the one that was damaged may surprise you sometimes a little stress is a good thing lol
you can start training them with a little super cropping start with the lower shoots and work up I normally start when shoots are 3-4 inches long

2 Likes

Is this a flower starting? WW Auto at 37 days old from seed.

4 Likes