First SCROG Grow

Wowzzaaa! The girls are growing like weeds!!! (pun intended) For no longer than I’ve had the net on it’s filling in REAL nice! (I’ll try ta get a couple pics up after bit!) I AM SUPER IMPRESSED WITH THIS SCROG THINGY! I’m on schedule to throw the switch to 12/12 by years end! Then another 10-12 weeks of flower time and should be good to go!!! I am beside myself!
Gilly

That tent is going to be busting at the seems… :wink:
Lookin good tho… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

They are really growing like crazy!Weed000 002

How big is the tent?

Really nice plants!

@Fever Tent is 39" x 39" x 69" tall. I have a bigger 1 but it was too tall to fit in my basement! ( I moved this summer) Now I have a tent that I can’t use! Hopefully I can sell to recoup some of my money!

Too tall by how much? I have one that was too tall by 1/2”. I took that 1/2” off each vertical pole and it worked like a champ. I was worried about the tent fitting too loose, but it’s not even noticeable.

@muffybunny It was right at 3". The house I just bought this summer was built in 1921 .

Ouch. Cutting 3” off would for sure affect the fit. Bummer!

Yes, that definitely would have F’ed things up for sure!!!

@muffybunny Know anyone that needs a tent let me know!!!

@muffybunny Near as I can tell I’m on track to throw the switch to 12/12 on New Years day! Then hopefully by my B Day (March 9, 2018) it will be time for the hack’in!!! Then I should be sitt’in on a pound or better!!! (I hope)! If it takes a little longer then so be it! Don’t wanna rush things!!!

@Gilly what are the dimensions and how much do you want for it?

Is it OK to post a FS item or is that a no no???

I’m pretty sure it’s a NO but let’s check with @Countryboyjvd1971 & @Donaldj

negative not a sales forum a growers support forum

Thanks much! That’s kinda what I thought!

The girls are look’in fantastic!!! I’m on track ta throw the switch ta 12/12 on New Years Day!! Should be done by mid to late March! Hope it’s on my B Day (3/9/18) Yee Haw!!! Wowzzaaa!!! Man, if I get a pound outta this grow I will be beside myself!!!

@Donaldj Correct me if I’m wrong but once I throw the switch to 12/12 won’t the stems get thick enough to support the buds??? Also, we are going through a cold snap here, in my basement the temp is right at 66*, will my babies be all-right or do I need to warm it up a bit down there??? I sure as hell don’t wanna let things go to hell on me!!! Ive come too far to let that happen!!!

Gilly

That’s the goal my man!!!

Thanks for the kind words!!!