First SCROG Grow

@timmyv324 @Donaldj @HornHead @Dieselgrower Well…the good news…the colas I chopped last week are are curing at the moment. (been a few days now) Smoked a bowl this morning and I was completely incapacitated for 4 hours!!! (it creeps up on ya) So that’s good! I just got done splitting the stems on all 5 plants. (even the 1 that I chopped the colas from last week) It will be interesting to see how the smaller buds turn out. (the 1’s I let grow for a bit) They will have plenty of light here in a week after I chop the rest of the big colas! That’ when things will get interesting! Small buds, lotsa light and split stems! Can’t wait to see what happens!!!

Gilly

3 Likes

@Gilly bro give us some pics of this. I’d like to see it after you harvest the colas and the progress of the smaller bud growth. Very interested . Glad to hear things are looking good.

6 Likes

Roger that! Will post pics after I get the hard part done! (trimming buds next week)

1 Like

@Dieselgrower @Donaldj @timmyv324 Well guys, I split those stems yesterday and just in the nick of time too!!! Just last night they produced “spires” on each and every bud! I freaked when I seen that! That’s cutting it too close for me! Had them last grow too and all turned out fine. Will be dropping the axe here in 5-6 days if not sooner! Watch those trichomes!!!

Gilly

Yeah keep an eye on em. You will b in the clear soon

1 Like

@Donaldj @Dieselgrower @HornHead @MattyBear @timmyv324 Hi guys! Just checked my girls since the stem split! (2 days ago) Not only did they produce “spires” overnight but from what I can tell with the naked eye, the trichomes have more than doubled!!! It’s unbelievable!!! I had no idea that this would happen! They literally look as if they’ve been dipped in honey and then in sugar!!! Under the loupe they look fantastic!!!

6 Likes

If there’s no photos it never happened lol! Jk, but seriously, got any pics?!!?

7 Likes

That’s cold my friend haha. Yeah we would love to see somw pictures :v:

3 Likes

Will get a pic up tonight!

4 Likes

@MattyBear @Dieselgrower @Donaldj @timmyv324 Here’s the pics I promised!WEED%20999%20006WEED%20999%20009WEED%20999%20010WEED%20999%20011WEED%20999%20012

14 Likes

Fantastic my friend. Looking really good :v:

2 Likes

Out of likes, but absolutely beautiful! I agree with @Dieselgrower

2 Likes

Those are gorgeous ladies :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

<long, low whistle>

1 Like

@timmyv324 @nostril @MattyBear @Dieselgrower @SmoknGranny Decided to harvest the 2 sickly plants. Pretty sure they done all they could do! Trichomes were to my liking so I cut both of’em. One of them still has 12 decent sized colas on it so going to leave them a couple 3 more days along with the smaller buds I left behind and see what happens? Still have both my good plants going for now. Won’t be long, day or 2 maybe?

Gilly Buddzzz%20002

9 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!

2 Likes

Nice nugs. Please tell us how she smokes buddy

2 Likes

Heck yeah buddy those are looking frosty. Nom nom nom!!! Wow that will b a nice harvest

1 Like

Nice buds , Bud

2 Likes

@timmyv324 The 1’s on the far string are airy and spongy like the 1st ones were! The others are a lot tighter! (closest string) The 1’s I’m getting ready to cut should be some killer smoke! (2 good plants) Selective harvest is working out fine. I have buds at different stages now so will be cutting and trimming every day for a few. 1 here 1 there till they are done done!!! Think’in real seriously about starting 4 more! 5 was too crowded for my small tent. Spose I could do 5 and just not top as much! We’ll see!

Gilly