First scrog grow gold leaf

All dried l got a little over 8 oz of juicy buds and about 5 of leaf and little tips . Very happy. Photo of some of the buds Brocken up sorry I broke them up before the photo.

8 Likes

8 zips from three plants? Verynice either way

@Richo
Great Job for first grow . I am growing Gold Leaf for my first grow too. How does it smoke? Also if you are going to use it to make oil could you post your receipt. Thanks and again well done

great smoke. I will keep you posted on the oil, it will be a couple of weeks before I will get a chance to have a go. It all came out better than I thought it was going to very happy. I have clones in the grow room now they are starting to take off.

3 Likes

Great job @Richo sorry to hear your wife has MS. Are you making rso for her?

Thanks @bob31 she had it for some time but will give oil a try. Can not hurt.

no it certainly can’t hurt. There are some good topics here about making rso and other tinctures that are very informative! If you need any help hit me with the @bob31 and I’d be happy to offer anything I can.

Is hemp oil legal in Aus?

1 Like

Thanks @bob31 I did an oil run last night first run was all the leaf and tips I got 5ml of oil from it. I use home made alcoholic at 96% or 192 proof this worked very well. The new girls are going well now.

4 Likes

Awesome. My nephew has MS and the MJ has helped him. I hope it helps your wife!

1 Like

My mother has MS… I wonder if I can talk her in to eating CBD oil to help her out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Canna caps are really easy to make and puts them into form more recognized by folks. So may help with the stigma, if that’s an issue. Check out what @AnneBonny posted for me the other day.

10/06/2017 turned girls over to 12/12 day/night . Growing really well looking forward to seing how these two girls turn out.

5 Likes

16 days into Bub and looking good light has made so much difference to this grow

2 Likes

Looking real good @Richo keep up the great work

1 Like

26 days in bud and the girls are going great. A few more changes next grow will have them even better.

5 Likes

The girls after cleaning out below the screen really looking good

6 Likes

9 Likes

Very nice!

Beautiful garden you got goin there buddy

Thanks @Tonyb I’m learning heaps with every grow. The girls will be ready to pull in a couple of days. Looking forward to starting again.

1 Like