First scrog grow gold leaf

5 weeks today girls growing about a inch every night nearly all the holes in scrog have a colas in them. very happy for my first ever grow ever. I would like to thank everyone on this forum for posting there grows. This has allowed me to start with all your knowledge. I know I have a long way to go yet but I’m very happy.

8 Likes

wow, you are going to do really well! gratz!

Day 40

6 Likes

Day 63 have just purchased a new light it is a mars II 900 w. As the girls in bud just keep stretching with the other lights. I wish I had spent my money wisely. Since I have put the new light in they have stopped stretching and gone to bud so this will be a learning grow.

3 Likes

Ok this is day 70 of bud 1 week to go now. they have turned out better than I thought once I put the new light in. Can not wait to taste.

10 Likes

Fantastic grow Richo congratulations. What do you use to measure par?

Great grow @Richo I also bought the cheap Ebay lights that look exactly like yours. You say they don’t work well. What was your height above the plants before you had to add the third light. I am also growing Gold Leaf but am just germinating right now. But it looks like I might need better lights. I have 2-1200watts 1-1000watt and 1-600watt. I am only growing 4 plants.

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom even if they aren’t as good as they say they are I’m sure that will be enough light between the 4 lights lol. 3800watts of cheap eBay lights will probably grow the hell out of 4 plants

1 Like

I’m using an MQ-200 meter

Hi MAXHeadRoom the cheap lights don’t give you anywhere near what they say the will. For grow they went really well on the down side the girls streched three times there start bud height. As soon as I put the new light in they stopped and powered into bud the new light is very close to the stated light emotion.

True wattage for 3800w of lights is about 500w for 4 lights. We will see. Hey aren’t you harvesting this week? How bout some new pic

1 Like

Hi Max. How many square feet in your grow area? With 500 watts of true power you should be fine up to about 12 square feet.

1 Like

@AMUSED2DEATH I have a whole room in the basement(12x12x7). I just got my Michigan MJ card so Im allowed 12 plants. But can only posses 2.5 ounces of dry weed. So that is my problem. I have 6 plants on my first grow. 2 to go in aerponics, 2 in soil and 2 to go outside somewhere. So I am thinking a 4x4 area for now so i can control the temperature and humidity. My plants are only a few days old so I have some time before they go in the room. What do you think

1 Like

Are you putting the airoponics in with the soil plants? So 4 in the 4x4? If so I think you will have adequate light.

Yes they will go in the same room as a comparison grow. aero vs dirt

Hey @Richo how about some harvest pics. havent heard from you lately

2 Likes

Girls cut down and cuttings into grow room

5 Likes

Nice looking yield. Care to guestimate dry yield?

2 Likes

Thanks Tonyb This is my first grow so I don’t have a clue. It’s very sticky I’m hopping to get a lot of oil from it.

1 Like

You blow hash??? I wish I had the space to learn… I live in an apartment complex though n I think if I accidentally blow up my living room I won’t get the security deposit back… :confused:

It’s for my wife she has MS. you can not get any support from government in Australia as its illegal here so we have to do what we have to do to get by. Thankfully there are sites like this one that help with more information than you could use.

3 Likes