First marijuana coco grow

Welcome to the forum @Hippieheart with the help if everyone here you will have great results if you have any questions just ask everyone here is super friendly and helpful just put the @ in front of the name and it will notify them directly. Happy growing

2 Likes

I always forget to welcome people think it’s because I get straight to the plants first :wink:

5 Likes

I was on my way out the door but wanted to at the very least stop in and say hi.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 updates on humidity will be on this thread.

@Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 I Put the cover back on with styrofoam under pots to get them closer to the light and keep them out of water. Put about 1/2 inch of water in bottom of tray. Within an hour the humidity was up to 50%. Will check in the morning to see how it did.

9 Likes

I would seal dome on and use top vents to regulate the above picture is about the same as how I keep cuttings/clones while waiting for them to root since my space has very low RH in low 20’s I only keep them high RH for start then I make them adjust to my space

1 Like

Humidity 65 to 45% overnight. Thanks everyone for the help!

2 Likes

Input welcome.first plant 6 days from emerging. Second plant 3 days

8 Likes

Other than looking a little wet, you’re doing well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. I had just watered before I made picture.

2 Likes

@Hippieheart
Looks like you’re off to a good start. Keep it up!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Update 5 and 9 days old.

@Donaldj @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @3high5you @Sirsmokes

10 Likes

Nice looking ladies you have!

2 Likes

They grow up so fast

2 Likes

They’re looking great @Hippieheart

1 Like

Update day 10 and day 14. Even though I know your not supposed to top auto plants I topped the plant in the first picture at day 8. New growth starting to show were it was topped. Both plants potted in 5gal clothe bags which will be there final home. Will lst both plants.

7 Likes

@Donaldj @MattyBear @3high5you @Myfriendis410 @SilentHippie

3 Likes

Looking green! Might have fimmed the first photo. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear I used the wrong term but got the result I was looking for.

2 Likes

I prefer a fim anyways!

1 Like