First Indoor Grow, a few problems Maybe

A quick update. All the girls are looking good. big and bushy. Surprised at how bushy the GL is. Even now it is still bushing out. Has a good dozen tops on it now. The OGK’s are doing great. Though being in the same pot, one is being a bit stunted by the bigger. But she is starting to get tall. Th WW is growing good now. Starting to stretch its arms. Wont take her long to catch up to the others.

Will be adding photos later today. The 4 bag seed plants are looking really good for seedlings. Hopefully will have the other tent set up in a few days so I can move them over. Dont want them in this tent by next week when I put these plants to flower. Will post photos of all the plants. Taging those who have helped me the most on this grow.
@Ray4x @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @1BigFella @Laurap

Adding the photos now. Not great photos but oh well.

This is my Gold Leaf plant. REALLY bushy. Opinions???

This is my White Widow. Hard to see well…but…

My OG Kush. Bushy as the dickens.

My grow tent. The new one. 48x36x72

The white widow again. Nice little lady.

Okay folks, give me your honest opinions. Good grow, good plants. Anything I need to do. What??

7 Likes

Gorgeous girls! Great job! Please keep me posted as they grow.

2 Likes

All and all your plants looks healthy maybe a little pruning on the lower parts before you flower them
But I’m general looking good bro
And as far as the soft pots I use them as well they’ve are great
They don’t hold water like a solid pot they actually allow the soil to dry out faster
@cyberblast sorry for the late reply have a few things going on that has been keeping off the forum
Happy growing brother :+1: CB

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

I had planned on doing that. So that it reduces the chance of mold and critters under there.

This is the first time I have used the soft pots. I have been amazed at them how well the plants do in them. No worries bout the slow reply. We all haves lives away from here. Mostly. :smile:

Been busy myself today for a change. Just now got home and forgot my laptop when I left. Felt lost.

3 Likes

@Laurap

Thanks, and no probs. Will tag you when I do any significant updates and photos. Have a great day.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Laurap @bob31 Just wanted to tag you. No need for any replies at this point. I just trimmed the plants up underneath. The OGK’s were pretty crowded and needed it badly. They are all looking better now. The GL looks good too as does the WW. I didnt do a heavy trim, didnt do a popsycle type, just a trim to bring out the top a bit and open up the bottom. Will post some photos later.

Also put my scrog screen up. Nothings special. Used plastic temp fencing for the screen. Should do okay.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Laurap @bob31 @1BigFella @Ray4x @Nug-bug
Saw something on my OG Kush plant that kinda worries me. Just put these into flower 4 days ago. But this evening while looking at them saw what looks like a male bud near the top of the plant. Will see if I can get a photo. Its at the back of the plant in an awkward spot for photos, but here goes. Only have half n hour before it goes dark for the night.

Okay, couldnt get one that was in good focus tonight. Will try again in the morning.Sorry, but my question is that in the start of flower, sometimes a male bud will out and doesnt mean a hermi. I hope I remember it right.?

If you see what looks like a set of Lil balls then it’s a male and it needs to be banished!
I looked and I can’t find the diagram that shows it, but if it’s female it will have hairs coming out of the bumps .

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Laurap @bob31 @1BigFella @Ray4x @Nug-bug Just to update all. Sorry for bugging ya unnecessarily but I went in again and I cant find what I thought I saw last nite. Either I knocked it off by accident or I was seeing things. It is looking definately in flower though. Seeing some hairs coming out at the top. And they have really started to grow.

Anyway, will tag you again if anything REAL happens. Sorry, just blame it on newbie jitters. :grimacing::thinking::upside_down_face::crazy_face:

Just wanted to edit and add a question that some of you might know the answer. I have tried getting that Fox Farms Sledgehammer that helps with flushing out the dirt and getting rid of salts and such or facilitating that. TRied ordering from Amazon so I could have it right away. Nope. Amazon wont ship it to where I am. The state. There is a listing in the ad that says certain states the nute is not sold in. Dont make sense…so have had to order from a different place, but it takes longer to get here. JUst dont understand why Amazon would have that type of restriction. Anyone? Old geezer here that sometimes needs help.

4 Likes

@cyberblast

Glad to hear it was a false alarm!

That’s a stupid rule from Amazon. I wonder why that’s the case…

I dont use ff products by @Countryboyjvd1971 does. I just flushed two weeks with straight h20.

It’s probably due to a state restricted issue because one or some of the ingredients are not approved in your state. Only thing I can think of… @cyberblast

The calyxes sometimes seem a little fat when they first appear. No worries!

2 Likes

@bob31 and that is what it was, one of the calyxes. REcognised it when I looked this morning. Last nite, I wasnt sure so panicked.

Sucks that they can restrict stuff like that and other brands are fine

I was looking at sledgehammer the other day on Amazon and there were states they wouldn’t ship it to.

Yea, I know. Which is strange. There are other brands that do the same thing but they have no problem shipping them. Since I use the foxfarms trio I wanted to use the recommended sledgehammer. Found a brand that did similar so if I cant get the sledgehammer I will use it.

Tomorrow is day 7 of my switch to 12/12 and all is doing fine so far. Got some buds popping out and looks to be from 8 to 14 tops per plant. The smaller White Widow has the smallest number. But I would bet it will provide some of the biggest buds. yummmm. the next 6 to 7 weeks are going to be loooooonnnngggg… This week dragged by. Be a nice xmas present for myself though. :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Laurap @bob31 @1BigFella @Ray4x @Nug-bug

Here is what I saw. This photo is fairly close.

I think its what you call a pre-flower…I hope. Not a full flower I am sure.

2 Likes

Another view of it.

Found this on my OG Kush girl. Day 6 of 12/12,

1 Like

From what i see youre fine. Pre-flower the girls get swollen to produce buds. If it hermed or was a male you’d be seeing like little nanners (bananna looking things)

1 Like

You are in pre flower @cyberblast you’ll see pistols pop out soon I’d say in the next few day what you seeing in new flower sites

1 Like