@SmoknGranny Yea, i understand about the fire. Lost a friend to a propane leak. His parents too. We got some bad wiring in this house of ours as well. Makes u wonder when you plug in a small microwave and it blows the fuse. And its a 20 amp fuse with nothing else on it that we are aware of.
That cooker I put the link to above is something I am going to get before long. I like to cook but dont have much energy for it any more. That thing sounds like it would be fun to use and simplify things some. And it is pretty simple if you read a little on it. Amazingly simple.
Oh, are you going to use the jars? I got some sugar leaves and small buds that are pretty dry now that I am giong to try in the oven tomorrow if it cant be smelled from the jar, will be great. Its just a small amount and will be using little jelly jar canning jar. Small pint size. Or half pint. Whichever. And running it at 220 for an hour and a half. Then leave it closed until
If it all works out, will let ya know.